Headquarters: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Dear Future Marketing Coach,
We’re looking for a Coach who is amazing at helping freelancers implement the marketing plans we create for them.
This role is a top priority at 6 Figure Creative. Why? Because our flagship coaching program, Clients By Design, has been at full capacity for the past three months, and we have a waiting list of freelancers who need your help NOW.
The #1 struggle most creatives face is that they have no idea where their next client is coming from, and everything we do inside Clients By Design is to help creative freelancers solve that problem (for good).
We joke that our mission is to plunge humanity into chaos by helping all eight billion people become 6 Figure Creatives. The reality is that our mission is to help one person at a time with a 1-on-1 relationship, and that’s where you come in.
If the idea of working 1-on-1 with some of the most talented freelancers in the world (for example, Grammy-winning music producers) to help solve the #1 issue freelancers face, then keep reading…
What You’ll Do:
As a Marketing Coach, your role is to help your roster of 50-100 clients successfully execute the Continuous Clients Marketing Roadmaps we create for them.
You’ll give them feedback as they work through implementing our playbooks, help them overcome any roadblocks holding them back from making progress, and you’ll be responsible for holding them accountable for completing their roadmaps.
As a Marketing Coach, you will own your client’s success in the program. You’ll also work closely with Brian Hood (founder) to create and deploy better playbooks and resources to support all of our clients.
Here are your 3 main responsibilities:
- Client Onboarding: You will get each of your clients up to speed so they have a full understanding of how to get the most out of this program. You’ll ensure they feel taken care of (instead of “lost in the shuffle”), and they know exactly what to do during their crucial first 30 days.
- 1-on-1 Client Attention: You’ll help your clients progress through their playbooks and marketing plan with the confidence of knowing they’re not making major mistakes along the way. You will give them the feedback and support they need to get past any roadblocks, as well as the accountability and encouragement necessary to keep going for the long haul.
- Conflict Resolution: You will quickly and effectively resolve conflicts within your client roster so that everyone is happy, encouraged, and taking action toward completing their marketing plans.
The decisions you help your clients make will change the trajectory of their lives forever, so this role is not for the faint of heart.
You HAVE to be willing to do what it takes to help someone make tough decisions with their best interest in mind.
In your role as a Marketing Coach, you’ll be accountable for three numbers:
- Monthly Active Client %: The % of clients who have completed at least one playbook.
- Client Happiness Score: The % of clients who give you a positive rating each month.
- Total # of clients on your roster: Part of your compensation is based on this number.
What Success In This Role Looks Like:
Your #1 outcome over the next six months: 50+ clients on your roster with 90%+ of your clients actively completing playbooks each month
30 Day Targets
- You know our playbooks and coaching process well enough to start onboarding new clients
- You’ve onboarded five new clients
60 Day Targets
- You know our playbooks backward and forwards
- You’re up to 25 active clients on your roster
90 Day Targets
- You’ve ramped up to 35 active clients and you’re ready to take on more
- Your Client Happiness Score is 90%+
180 Day Targets
- You have 50+ clients on your roster
- 90%+ of your clients are actively completing playbooks each month
- Your Client Happiness Score is 90%+
Who you’ll work with:
You will report directly to Brian, our founder (i.e. the guy writing this job description).
I’ll work with you to become a better coach, grow and develop personally and professionally, and possibly even grow into the role of “Head Coach” or “Director of Coaching” as we scale the coaching team together.
You’ll start off full-time right away, but I’ll also be accepting applications for those who want to start part-time with a tract to be full-time within 12 months.
I expect to bring in 3-4 more coaches over the next year. You’ll be the first, which means you’ll be instrumental in working with me to build out the team throughout the next year.
My goal for you is for you to absolutely LOVE what you do and also be fulfilled by the impact you’re making on the clients you serve.
What you’ll learn
If you crave variety in your work and love the idea of helping people overcome brand-new challenges every single day, this is your potential dream job.
Not only will you be affecting the lives and businesses of the clients you coach, but you’ll also be impacting each and every client they work with as well.
During your time working alongside me, you’ll learn
- The intricacies of what it takes to create strong and lasting relationships with our clients and make a meaningful impact in their lives.
- How to build systems that provide support to each and every client as they develop their own client acquisition machines.
- The inner workings of the 6 Figure Creative, as well as the hundreds of different businesses we work with.
If you come from corporate America and you’re tired of feeling like a small cog in a massive machine, you’ll love the amount of direct impact you’ll have on your clients’ lives in this role.
If you’ve been running your own business, but you’re feeling the drain of working “alone in a cave” these past several years, you’ll love the amount of human-to-human interaction you’ll have at this role.
If you come from the startup community and you’re burnt out from working long hours while wearing multiple “hats” at your company, you’ll love the focus and structure this role will bring you.
Join me in creating a positive impact and making a lasting difference in the world of creative freelance businesses.
Where you’ll work:
We’re a 100% remote company, and our team is scattered across the USA – From Vermont to Nashville, to Oregon and California.
This means that you have the freedom and flexibility to work from home (and NEVER have to commute again), operate out of a coworking location, or take your family to Costa Rica for the summer and work from your villa overlooking Flamingo Beach.
Why We Exist As A Company:
The reason 6 Figure Creative exists as a company is to help freelancers earn more money without selling their souls.
Our flagship coaching program, Clients By Design, solves the #1 problem holding freelancers back from success: They have no idea where their next client is coming from.
The program is built around creating highly-personalized marketing plans for our clients and coaching them through every single step of the process as they implement each playbook.
We believe that the education system is fundamentally broken. Universities will gladly charge their students $100k+ for a creative degree and never teach them the most important skills and strategies for how to actually get an ROI from their investment.
The coaching program you’ll be a part of exists to help the best creatives in the world change the trajectory of their careers (and lives) by learning the skills universities failed to teach them.
It takes more than passion to succeed, and everything we do is built around giving our clients the strategies, tools, processes, guidance, coaching, and accountability they need to have successful businesses.
I look forward to working with you!
P.S. Here’s the complete job scorecard for this role
- You are a complete marketing nerd who has 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- You LOVE diving into a broken marketing machine to find the root cause of why it’s not working.
- You have exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage dozens of clients and priorities simultaneously without letting things slip through the cracks
- You have strong leadership and coaching skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire clients
- You are an excellent communicator, and comfortable on video
- You are detail-oriented enough to add the words “client acquisition machine” to your application.
- You are confident, and never shy away from a challenge
- You have been paid to coach clients (or team members) in online marketing
- You are available to coach full-time (40 hours per week) during normal working hours
- You have experience working with clients in various remote settings including email, online communities, asynchronous video, and synchronous 1-on-1 zoom calls
- You have a gift for helping other people feel like the most important person on the planet while talking to and working with them
- You have a background as a successful creative freelancer
- You live +/- 1 hour of Central Standard Time
- Work from home (or anywhere in the world) – we’re 100% remote!
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family
- Unlimited Vacation
- Monthly home cleaning service
- $1,000/yr home office upgrade allowance
- Salary: $50,000-$55,000
- Variable Compensation: $10,000-$60,000+
Your variable compensation is based on the number of referrals you generate from your client roster, as well as the number of clients on your roster. We add more clients to your roster as long as you’re hitting your target KPIs.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/6-figure-creative-digital-marketing-coach