Headquarters: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Dear future sales rep,
We’re searching for someone who’s incredible at turning strangers into clients by truly understanding their needs and can overcome sales objections with empathy and patience.
This role is a top priority at 6 Figure Creative. Why? Because our flagship coaching program, Clients By Design, has been getting more applications than we can handle, and we have a waiting list of freelancers who need your help NOW.
The #1 struggle most creatives face is that they have no idea where their next client is coming from, and everything we do inside Clients By Design is to help creative freelancers solve that problem permanently by putting a client acquisition plan in place.
We joke that our mission is to plunge humanity into chaos by helping all eight billion people become “6 Figure Creatives”. The reality is that our mission is to help one person at a time with a 1-on-1 relationship, and that’s where you come in.
If the idea of helping some of the most talented freelancers in the world (for example, Grammy-winning music producers) to help solve the #1 issue freelancers face, then keep reading…
What You’ll Do
As an Inside Sales Rep, your main goal is to effectively convert warm leads into clients for our coaching program, Clients By Design, using a consultative sales approach on phone calls or Zoom.
Once they book a time on your calendar, you’ll guide them toward making an informed decision on whether this program is suitable for them.
Your focus will be on ensuring that the entire process runs smoothly and efficiently, with the ultimate goal of keeping high conversion rates while maintaining sales integrity.
You’ll also work closely with Brian Hood (founder) to continuously improve the entire sales process for the company.
Here are your three main responsibilities:
- Enrollment/Sales Calls: You spend time helping your prospects determine whether they’re a fit for our coaching program. If they truly need our help, you take it as your personal duty to sell them into the program.
- CRM & Lead Ownership: You take full ownership of leads by managing our CRM. You will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the software and managing the entire lifecycle of leads (from application to close).
- Refine & Improve Our Sales Process: You obsessively iterate and improve upon our sales process to increase conversions, decrease “bad-fit enrollments”, decrease time to close, increase show rates, and constantly improve other key metrics.
The decision you help these freelancers make on your sales calls can change the trajectory of their lives forever, so this role is not for the faint of heart.
You have to be willing to do what it takes to help someone break through the mental roadblocks and limiting beliefs they bring with them into your conversations.
In your role as an Inside Sales Rep, you will own two primary numbers:
- Show Rate
- Close Rate
What Success In This Role Looks Like
Your #1 outcome over the next six months: Ramp up from 25 calls per month to 75+ calls per month with a 30%+ close rate
Month 1 Targets
- Learn our product offering, systems, and sales processes to be effective in the position
- 5 closed clients from 25 completed calls
Month 2 Targets
- 11 more closed clients from 50 completed calls
Month 3 Targets
- 16 more closed clients from 60 completed calls
Month 6 Targets
- You’ve closed 80+ clients within your first 6 months
- You’ve ramped up to 75+ calls per month with the goal to hit 100+ by month 8
Who you’ll work with
You will report directly to Brian, our founder (i.e. the hiring manager and guy writing this job description).
During your time working alongside me, you’ll learn:
- How to effectively qualify leads to determine whether or not our program is a great fit for them
- How to run a strategy session to help them find the core problems holding back their business
- How to present our program as the missing link to their business goals
- How to consistently close deals on the first and second call
I’ll work with you directly to help you develop personally and professionally, and possibly even grow into the role of “Director of Sales” as we scale the sales team together.
I expect to bring in 3-4 more sales reps over the next 12-24 months. You’ll be the first, which means you’ll be instrumental in working with me to build out the team.
My goal for you is for you to absolutely LOVE what you do and also be fulfilled by the impact you’re making on the clients you bring into the program.
Why apply for this job?
If you’re an experienced sales rep who wants to use their skills to help transform the lives of creatives who run freelance businesses, this job might be the perfect fit for you.
Not only will you be affecting the lives and businesses of the people you enroll in our coaching program, but you’ll also be impacting each and every client they work with as well.
If you come from corporate America and you’re tired of feeling like a “corporate sellout” peddling “lifeless junk” to faceless corporations, you’ll love being able to see the direct impact you’re having on the lives of those you help enroll into our coaching program.
If you’ve been running your own business, but you’re feeling the drain of working “alone in a cave” these past several years, you’ll love the amount of human-to-human interaction you’ll have at this role.
If you’re a high performer who’s been stuck in a toxic sales team and you want to help create a healthy, thriving sales culture, you’ll love being able to help us build out the sales team from the ground up and set the right culture from day one.
Join me in creating a positive impact and making a lasting difference in the world of creative freelance businesses.
Where you’ll work
Our company operates entirely remotely, with a diverse team spread across the United States and Europe – from Vermont, Nashville, Oregon, and California to as far as Romania.
This means that you have the freedom and flexibility to work from home (and NEVER have to commute again), work from a coworking space, or take your family to Costa Rica for the summer and work from your villa overlooking Flamingo Beach.
As long as you have great WIFI and a quiet place to take calls, you can do this from pretty much anywhere.
What We Do At 6 Figure Creative (And Why We Do It)
The reason 6 Figure Creative exists as a company is to help freelancers earn more money without selling their souls.
Our flagship coaching program, Clients By Design, solves the #1 problem holding freelancers back from success: They have no idea where their next client is coming from.
The program is built around creating highly-personalized marketing plans for our clients and coaching them through every single step of the process as they implement each playbook.
We believe that the education system is fundamentally broken. Universities will gladly charge their students $100k+ for a creative degree and never teach them the most important skills and strategies for how to actually get an ROI from their investment.
The coaching program you’ll be a part of exists to help the best creatives in the world change the trajectory of their careers (and lives) by learning the skills universities failed to teach them.
It takes more than passion to succeed, and everything we do is built around giving our clients the strategies, tools, processes, guidance, coaching, and accountability they need to have successful businesses.
I look forward to working with you!
P.S. Here’s the job scorecard for this role
- You’ve got 2+ years of high performance as a sales rep (ideally with a background in direct sales like door-to-door, phone sales, solar, online training programs, SaaS sales, etc.)
- You’re a God-Tier navigator of the “I need to think about it” excuse
- You’ve sold a minimum of $250,000 of any product or service in the past
- You’re a CRM Wizard who meticulously keeps track of deals, metrics, and call notes
- You know how to take ownership of a role in a company without making excuses or playing the blame game
- You have an intelligent following-up process that goes beyond a generic “checking in” approach
- You’re able to take sales calls on weekdays during USA working hours
- You’re a native English speaker
- You are an extrovert who is energized by talking to people 1 on 1 all day every day
- You have experience with shorter sales cycles (1 to 2 call closes)
- You are an extremely hard worker who is willing to do whatever it takes to close deals
- You know and understand the world of digital marketing
- You have experience working with creatives and know how to tactfully help them overcome challenges and pain points
- You have a gift for helping other people feel like the most important person on the planet while talking to and working with them
- You live in the USA or Canada
- Work from anywhere in the world (we’re 100% remote)
- Uncapped commissions
- Unlimited Vacation
- Monthly house cleaning service
- $1,000/yr home office upgrade allowance
Uncapped Commissions: $90,000-$180,000+ (Based on 75 completed calls per month)
- You’re an average closer: 15 new clients = $7,500/mo
- You’re a good closer: 22 new clients = $11,000/mo
- You’re a great closer: 30 new clients = $15,000/mo
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/6-figure-creative-high-ticket-inside-sales-representative-remote