Weâre here to make money work for everyone and we’re doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque.
We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves.
We’re focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people’s lives through Monzo.
As the Ad Operations Manager you will be involved with the managing, maintenance and troubleshooting of the AdServer as well as all other key marketing platforms. The role offers the opportunity for an ambitious person to work closely with a world class marketing team.
- Act as primary Ad Operations point of contact for display, affiliates, PPC and social marketing teams; fielding questions regarding creative restrictions, ad trafficking technologies, creative implementation and maintenance.
- Assist with new product testing and efficiency initiatives
- Create, define, and enforce Ad Operations policies, effectively communicating restrictions and limitations across multiple teams.
- Provide in-depth support and training for creative management tools, varying creative types, and troubleshooting 3rd party reporting discrepancies.
- Manage and lead projects independently and within deadlines
- Think critically about processes and provide feedback on improvements to our ad system
- Have experience/ knowledge of ad tech solutions
- Be commercially aware: understand the impact of the promotions and the potential risks/costs involved
- the chance to shape this role around whatâs good for you and us
- very flexible working â we care about what you do, not the minutes you work
- a load of benefits, including a personal training budget, health insurance, generous caregiving leave and more you can read about here: https://monzo.com/careers/
The Interview Process:
Our interview process involves three main stages:
- Recruiter Call (Phone Call) (30mins)
- Initial Call (Video Call) (30 mins)
- x2 interviews via Google Meet (Video Call) (x2 60mins)
Our average process takes around 2-3 weeks but we will always work around your availability.
You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions or want to talk through reasonable adjustments ahead of or during application please us at any point on email@example.com
Whatâs in it for you:
ð°Salary is dependant on experience â stock options
ðThis role can be based out of our London office next to Liverpool Street station – in a hybrid way of working between the office and home. Or, we would look at candidates on a fully remote basis.
â°We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
ðLearning budget of Â£1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
âAnd much more, see our full list of benefits here
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2021 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.