The Administrative Assistant role at Thirty Madison is pivotal in providing day-to-day business and administrative support to Thirty Madisonâs senior leadership team. You will be a great fit for the Administrative Assistant role if you are prone to being ten steps ahead of your executives, meticulously detailed in your work and passionate about ensuring the executives you support have everything they need to focus on driving the business forward. Your positive attitude will be crucial at company events as you interface with other employees, board members and investors. Above all, you embody Thirty Madisonâs mission to serve more patients and give people access to the healthcare they need.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- Competitive salary and career development opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans are provided to choose from (employee pays)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $750 wellness stipend (gym membership, equipment, mental health, etc.) and $750 vacation stipend.
What you get to do every day
- Organize and maintain complex calendars; prioritize and coordinate a high-volume and ever-changing schedule and priorities for a set of leadership team members
- Organize, prioritize, and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information.
- Support organization of offsites and team events (selecting and booking event space, coordinating attendees, booking business travel, expense (T&E), and hotel accommodation setting up agenda and registering guests for leaders supported)
- Back-up support for team members while on planned PTO.
- Support with Workplace and Employee Experience projects as needed i.e. Project Management such as relocation of office, large on-site and offsite events, and company-wide culture-building initiatives
- Collaborate with other EAs and AAs to ensure coverage/access to senior and extended leadership teams are managed as one team
- Maximize executive efficiency by building out systems and processes for increased organization and unified workstreams
What you bring to the role
- At least 3+ years of experience as an administrative assistant supporting multiple leaders for a fast-paced and rapidly growing company
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (calendar, docs, sheets, slides)
- Excellent verbal & written communication: Nothing is ever lost in translation and no detail goes unnoticed when you work across the business. Produce polished and error-free work in all settings
- Ability to effectively manage up: Senior leaders both internally and externally trust you to deliver completely
- Supreme time management and multitasking ability: you know how to stay organized when there are 300 things going on at the same time, not only that, you like it!
- Embody and work by our company values: Patient First, Better Everyday, and One Team
- Positive, collaborative, and proactive attitude
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- A terrific work ethic
This role will report to our Head of Workplace & Employee Experience.