Doma Title Insurance is seeking a highly driven sales professional to join us as an Agency Manager. This Agency Manager will increase the number of independent title agents within Doma and cultivate ongoing relationships with existing independent title agents. The Agency Manager is Domaâs highly visible company representative promoting our underwriting services and building Doma brand awareness within their territory. The right candidate is someone with boundless initiative, superb communication skills and a will to succeed. The right candidate also resides in Texas since that will be their territory.
What Youâll Do:
- Take ownership of revenue generation- develop new opportunities, manage your pipeline and execute strategies to consistently submit new agent applications within your territory
- Prospect using various techniques such as networking, email marketing, cold calling and face-to-face presentations to prospective agents.
- Plan and execute a sales strategy which meets regular activity and business development goals
- Foster long-term relationships with agents and prospective agents to achieve individual and team revenue goals.
- Visit agent and prospective agentâs offices routinely to determine agent viability, progress and increase their share of business
- Update CRM records to reflect the most accurate information of current and potential agents.
To join our team, youâll need:
- A hunter mentality- youâre always implementing strategies to drive new business.
- Meaningful (4+ years) experience in an outside sales role; preferably with a title insurance company, title agency or business to business.
- A proven track record of building relationships to close sales.
- A valid driverâs license with a satisfactory driving record and ability to drive an automobile- you will be traveling to meet agents and prospective agents at least weekly.
- Bachelorâs degree preferred.