What is AgentFire?
AgentFire.com is a SaaS company that provides real estate websites to real estate agents, teams and brokerages throughout the USA & Canada.
Our websites are ultra-scalable – we offer 3 levels of design ranging from express setup to full-custom and then also offer a complete ‘marketplace’ where our clients can supercharge their websites with powerful addons as well as integrations for PPC, CRM and more.
All of this means that our clients end up with the AgentFire site that is PERFECT for their unique budget & goals, while our salespeople enjoy LOTS of upsell opportunities!
We are the highest overall-rated real estate web platform in the industry on every major review platform… which means that selling our sites is a breeze!
And we’ve also got an awesome team with amazing chemistry! Please read our Glassdoor reviews here: (https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/AgentFire-Reviews-E1258957.htm).
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a high level salesperson(ideally more of a ‘leader’ type) to join our 3-person sales team. We’ll expect you to be a killer salesperson who is highly organized and has excellent communication.
What’s our Sales Process like?
Our product is extremely easy to sell – not only do we have the best designs, features and prices, but we also have have better (and more) 5-star reviews than ALL of our competitors on EVERY major review platform (Facebook, Google, G2, TrustPilot).
Most of the deals you’ll be working on come in the form of demo’s (of which roughly half are ready to sign up) AND we’re the only solution on the market offering a 10-day Free Trial (which has an 87% conversion rate into paying customers!).
We also do lots of email marketing, and we’d love your inputs on other advertising / lead generation options.
- Language Proficiency: Must be highly proficient in English to ensure effective communication with clients and team members.
- Time Zone Proximity: Be located in a region that allows you to work seamlessly with EST/PST time-zones.
- Sales Experience: Bring at least 2+ years of high-level sales experience to our team.
- Tech-Savvy: Possess a thorough understanding of web products & tech, understanding the essentials of good website design, landing pages, and CTAs.
- Autonomy: Be ready to take the initiative and dive into work, being proactive about asking questions and learning.
- Organizational Skills: Exhibit adept organizational skills, preferably with experience using a Sales CRM such as Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
- Team Player: While friendly competition is appreciated, our team thrives on collaboration and collective success.
- Determination: Although sales can be challenging, your persistent, hardworking, and determined nature will enable you to close deals effectively.
Compensation & Bonuses
Our sales team members enjoy robust earning potential. While an average salesperson at AgentFire earns $2150/week through a mix of hourly compensation and commissions, we know that with your expertise, you can surpass this.
Annual Earnings Expectation:
The expected annual earnings for this position is closer to $150k, as we are looking for a high-level salesperson
While this is an independent contractor position, stellar performance will be met with additional bonuses in the form of promotions, paid sick-days & holidays, PTO etc.
Work hours & location info
Adaptable Work Hours:
Engage in a full-time schedule with any 8-hour block of your choosing, as long as it aligns within EST to PST time zones, facilitating smooth collaboration with our team and clients.
Embrace Remote Working:
This position is fully remote, granting you the flexibility to work from any location that allows you to efficiently operate within the EST/PST working hours.
At AgentFire, we encourage a balance between structured work hours for team synchronicity and the flexibility to choose a schedule that enhances your productivity and work-life balance.
Software we use:
- CRM: Hubspot
- Team Communication: Slack
- Project Management: Asana
- 1 on 1 Demo’s: Google Meets
- Time Tracking: TimeDoctor
How to apply!
Please fill out the job application here – please note that we will ask you to record a short video! ️