Headquarters: Seattle, Washington, United States
AgentMethods is looking for Inside Sales Representatives to work remotely for our account management team.
At AgentMethods we provide high quality online marketing services to insurance agents across the United States based on our unique software platform. Our software solves a key problem for our customers – the value is clear, easy to demonstrate, and well understood. We generate a steady stream of inbound leads and interest.
We offer a competitive starting salary, plus commission structure to make sure you are rewarded for your efforts. Because this is a remote position, you must be self-driven and organized. This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career, abilities, and income while working remotely.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Represent AgentMethods well in the marketplace and educate prospects on who we are and the problems that we solve
- Conducting product demonstrations with prospects to show how our products help them achieve their business goals
- Following up with prospects in a timely manner to guide them through the sales process
- Converting those prospects into paying customers
A typical day as an inside sales representative at AgentMethods would include:
- Conduct ~4 scheduled demos with prospects
- Engage with 4-10 inbound communications via phone, chat, and email
- Follow up via phone and email with prospects to sign them up and schedule onboarding
- Nurture your contacts to continue their interest
- Reach out to current and past customers to introduce additional products and services
- Check in with recently acquired customers
- Log all activities in our CRM system (Close.com)
About the right candidate:
- Has previous experience effectively engaging with and selling to small businesses.
- A knowledge of of insurance and financial services is a plus, but not required.
- Motivated & loves to control your own destiny
- Loves engaging with diverse business owners and helping them find that “a-ha”moment via our solutions
- Proven ability to sell – you must be a “closer”
- Capable of engaging independent insurance agents and agency owners at a strategic, consultative level
- Comfortable with selling (and using) internet technology (you’ll be using a sales tech stack including video conferencing, CRM, help desk, and more)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast moving, entrepreneurial team
- Self-motivated and works well independently
- Remote, but you’ll need to work in Washington, Oregon,California, Utah, New Jersey, or Louisiana — Please DO NOT APPLY if you’re not able to work in one of those states.
Compensation includes a monthly base pay and commission, health, dental, and vision insurance, and paid vacation.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/agentmethods-inside-sales-representative-2