Headquarters: Birmingham, UK.
Demand Generation Manager | Content Marketing Manager
This role would be well suited to someone experienced within the financial services industry communicating on a b2c level. b2b marketers are encouraged to apply also as we’re aware your industry has more experience in demand generation.
- Demand Generation: Plan, implement, and measure multi-channel demand generation programmes to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
- Content Creation: Own and lead the development and tactical execution of the content for our demand generation programme. We already have the beginning of our content plan with the content ideas we have for the different stages of the funnel. We need you to bring this to life through a combination of your own copywriting/content writing and management of content writers and video editors to get video/image ads, blog articles, landing pages, e-books and more created.
- Research: Develop a deep understanding of our customer types/personas, what their pain points are, what content they like and where they look for it. You will have the help of a top CRO agency for insights and access to internal subject matter experts but you will also be required to self-learn content topics and be able to write about them. Put your research to use by creating impactful content that targets specific points within our funnel to help educate prospects and move them along in their buyer journey.
- Creating email marketing sequences in Customer.io
- Editing landing pages in Unbounce
- Uploading blog content into WordPress
- SEO keyword research and on-page seo experience
- Performance marketing experience in Facebook, Linkedin or Google Ads
- Native Advertising on Taboola
- You’re interested in demand generation and content marketing as a career
- You’re a self-starter, with a natural curiosity for finding clever ways to engage potential clients, break down their objections and move them down the funnel
- You’re coachable. You’re smart (we like that), but there is always room for improvement. Can you take feedback and put it to use.
- You have a passion for continuous self-learning. We’ll provide you with learning resources and can purchase further courses
- You have experience writing long-form content (1,500 words or more) like blog posts, guides, and ebooks
- You’re well-organized and independently motivated
- You’re able to describe or create a content strategy for a given audience
- You want to improve your writing by working closely with an editor
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- You have an extreme attention to detail
- Build a demand generation and content marketing engine from the ground up in an innovative and rapidly growing niche
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with 100% remote working
- Top tier learning experiences like working with the no.1 CRO agency, conversion-rate-experts.com, and multiple paid online courses
- Software & hardware will be provided
If this role is for you please email your CV & Covering Letter by clicking the button below.