We’ve proven airfocus is an up and coming industry leader without a single salesperson until this year. Now, with thousands of users from customers like Shopify or The Washington Post, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and scale up our organic product-led growth even further!
In this role, you will be responsible for continuously driving value for our customers by ensuring smooth onboarding, providing top-notch support, promoting product adoption, communicating best practices, and overseeing the renewal process.
If you’re excited about pursuing a role in Customer Success and look forward to joining a collaborative team working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, you’ll be an ideal candidate for this role.
We are looking for candidates who are located on the west coast or can work during PST hours.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive the whole customer lifecycle.
- Build strong relationships with our key customer stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure their success with airfocus.
- Manage onboarding, drive adoption and engagement.
- Secure customer renewals and identify upsell opportunities.
- Participate in internal cross-functional improvement projects.
- Manage & deliver best-in-class chat-based support.
- Listen to user feedback and be the customer’s voice in our company.
- Educate our users by creating content for our help center.
- Conduct live demos and training sessions online.
- +1 years of customer success or account management experience in a B2B software company.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English are required. Knowledge of an additional language is a plus.
- You are proactive, organized, empathetic, collaborative, positive, and flexible.
- Experience in product management or similar is a plus.
- Ability to work Pacific Standard Time hours.
- A steep learning curve. Take responsibilities as big as you can handle.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- This is a remote role, with a permanent contract and flexible working hours.
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats.
- Language lessons.