We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to lead performance marketing efforts for Aldrin´s products with focus on its crypto wallet app.
You will work under the guidance of the Chief Marketing Office to:
- Lead the planning and execution of our performance efforts/ paid distribution campaigns to optimize Aldrin conversions/drive users across paid marketing channels.
- Manage the development of new marketing materials across Paid Search, Display, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, Content Marketing, Retargeting, Paid Social, and Affiliates.
- Develop creative briefs and copy and manage approvals using ClickUp and/or other project management tools.
- Own the marketing calendar and secure alignment with the design and marketing team members.
- Manage campaign reporting and regularly report on ongoing paid media performance and use data to inform future growth, optimization and creative briefs.
- Manage monthly invoice process with finance ensuring accurate and timely submissions.
- Create presentations to report on performance and progress to senior leadership and other stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing and/or growth marketing (preferably in the Fintech or Gambling Industry).
- Extensive understanding of Google, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and DSP paid ecosystems and how marketers can use tools, data and operations to maximize performance success.
- Proven history of running effective paid marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Extensive experience with execution, reporting, and optimizations to inform planning.
- Social and digital media savvy, up to date with current digital trends and the competitive landscape.
- Advanced expertise in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.) and PowerPoint/Google Slides.
- Some hands-on experience in digital marketing platforms and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau).
- Highly analytical mindset with a strong interest in data-driven marketing.
- Proactive, highly-organized team player focused on delivering strong growth for the business.
- Extensive experience in Fintech or Gambling Industry, is a plus
- Passionate about the cryptocurrency market and the future of Web3
- BA/BS in Marketing or similar, or equivalent work experience
- Competitive salary
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.