Headquarters: Baltimore, MD
Allovue believes every student deserves access to the resources they need to be successful in school. Our education resource planning software empowers K-12 administrators at every level to allocate resources to best support the needs of their students. We seek people who are creative, funny, humble, flexible, motivated, collaborative, and problem-solvers. We love and respect our team members. We also love silly GIFs.
As an Sales Administrative Assistant, you will fulfill a crucial role on our Sales team. You will take ownership of our conference & events calendar, managing booth registrations, sponsorship payments, booth & collateral planning, and social events. You will report to our VP of Business Development. Our team will rely heavily on your fast pace, top-notch organizational skills, and ability to think two steps ahead as you arrange logistics, book travel, maintain our events management database, and more. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has thrived as an Administrative Assistant, has specific interest in event management and is looking to join a flexible and mission driven company.
- Coordinate Allovue’s presence at industry conferences, including registration and logistics; approximately 50 per year
- Book team travel related to conferences – airfare, hotels, rental cars, etc.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to prepare event & conference collateral
- Plan logistics for social and networking events – venue research, catering orders, payment logistics
- Streamline and organize our events management database and ensure all team members are kept in the loop
- Schedule meetings for VP of Business Development
- Pull data reports from CRM and execute sequence schedules for the team, as needed
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar administrative role
- Google Suite skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Strong formal and informal communication skills in speech and in writing
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Meticulous attention to the details that matter
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Knowledge of Slack, Notion, Hubspot
- Experience as a K-12 district administrative assistant
- Experience supporting a remote team spread across multiple time zones
- Experience with conference and event planning
Compensation ranging from $63,464 – $80,264 depending on experience.