Headquarters: Austin, Texas
Enterprise Sales Manager
amazee.io is a global Open Source Managed Service Provider, specialising in high-performance, flexible, enterprise-grade container hosting solutions built for speed, security, and scalability, with a fully remote, worldwide team. We empower large scale organizations with better DevOps deployment processes, the freedom of local development, a flexible container-based hosting platform that can be located anywhere in the world, and 24/7 white-glove support and services.
We’re looking for a driven, organized Inside Sales Manager with a passion for web technology and cloud-based solutions. This role will be responsible for nurturing and transitioning our inbound enterprise prospects into customers. You will drive product demos, pitches and proposals, and assist with architecting managed services offers based on customer requirements. You’ll be working within a small, international, growing tech startup that’s fully remote and has customers located around the world.
Our ideal Sales Manager is a driven, fast learner that is comfortable owning a business-critical role within our growing organization, and with the potential to build and lead an international team.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll prospect new accounts and build relationships with potential customers using modern communication tools
- You’ll work with existing customers to extend their amazee.io footprint
- You’ll work with marketing in the continued development of sales enablement tools and sales process
- You’ll provide technical guidance during the sales process
- You’ll deliver demos, proposals, offers, and quotations that are aligned to the prospect’s unique business requirements and amazee.io’s core competencies and business model
- You’ll collaborate, develop and implement campaign strategies with the internal marketing team, to drive pipeline and revenue growth
What you’ll bring:
- Several years experience in an active sales role carrying a discreet quota within Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS sales.
- A technical skill set to understand and demo our product and services to prospects and customers, as well as addressing high level queries from the customers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with accurate sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
What we’ll bring:
- An open and trusting culture with a flat hierarchy and employee empowerment
- Flexitime – every hour you work above your contractual commitment you’ll get back as time in lieu
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments
- An annual education benefit to dedicate to your professional development
- An annual wellbeing benefit to dedicate to your physical or mental health
- New hardware set up when you start
- Amazee Extreme! – After 3 years, you’ll get a month paid off work to undertake a mentally or physically challenging personal project.
Location: This is a fully remote position, although we have a preference for a US, Australia/NZ, or European time zone for your working hours.
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your skills and experience, and anything else you think we should know!