Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ
AB&R seeks an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Business Analyst/Quality Analyst for our software development team. We are looking for a candidate with strong experience in Customer needs assessment, requirement definition, documentation, and skill in user-story development. Our ideal candidate is also a detail-oriented quality assurance tester, documenter, and team player that can easily go from user-stories to test scripting software from those expectations. Must be experienced in capturing requirements from customer assessment conversations, both in-person and or remotely. The position requires a broad software requirements background and someone who can easily translate requirements into QA Test plans and scripts – collaboratively supporting testing from requirements. Strong experience in software QA test planning, management, and script execution using both manual and automated testing methods is needed. The position will entail working in a fast-paced supply chain environment with engineers, managers, and other stakeholders who are all responsible for delivering software products and services. We are also looking for experience with JIRA, Project Management methods, great documentation skills.
• 2+ years experience conducting analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into user stories and use cases for coordination with developers to deliver tested solutions.
• 2+ years experience creating relevant documentation, including but not limited to, user stories, use cases, wireframes, screen mockups, process flow documents, user support, and data flow diagrams.
• 1+ years of experience translating needs, requirements, specifications into Jira Task/Bug.
• 2+ years experience developing Test Plans, scripting (Automatic/Manual), defect reporting, and write-ups.
• 1+ year experience with test automation, TDD, BDD, and test management for automation software.
• Must be experienced with stakeholders for feedback, to ensure the functional and user design of the systems before and during development.
• Develop and implement work/process flowcharts for IT developers to follow.
• Review solutions to ensure they have addressed usability and user experience design.
• Creates analysis on customer or business specific questions and then communicates the result in clear easy to understand conversational and written format.
• Participates in various business lead requirement discussions and can capably act as a Program Coordinator on smaller level of efforts.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred) Associates, or equivalent work experience
• Business Analyst certification is a plus or special training/certifications in Technical Writing
• Experience with Supply Chain is a ++
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, for this job opening.