Headquarters: Atlanta, GA, USA
About your responsibilities
As a digital marketing hire, you will own our digital marketing activity across all online channels, roll up your sleeves to execute effectively, and iterate quickly. You will bring new qualified leads while obsessing with measurable results. You should have hands-on experience in developing, planning, launching, and analyzing leads acquisition.
- Develop and execute a data driven demand generation strategy and plans across all digital platforms (website, SEO/SEM, social media, display, email campaigns, etc).
- Analyze inbound leads acquisition to build detailed dashboards allowing sales management to track the best working pipeline generation channels.
- Optimize website to increase conversion rates including content, CTAs, UX/UI, video, landing pages, lead capture forms, etc.
- Own weekly reporting of digital, search and social media campaign metrics, goals, and other KPI’s.
- Drive social media engagement, create content (captions, posts, landing page copy), and/or record/edit video.
- Experiment and present the results (and experiment again)
- You are data-driven, you love numbers and spreadsheets, and you hate “wrong numbers”. You don’t believe anything until you have double-checked the math behind it
- Analytical Reasoning – If you don’t love throwing yourself into spreadsheets understanding what the numbers are, what affects them and how you can achieve them, this role is not for you.
- Results oriented – In the end, the financial metrics is what makes or breaks this role and unless you have a laser focus on this aspect and love the role for this element, you are unlikely to succeed.
- Knowledge and experience with Google Analytics and Hubspot
- You love to learn new things, and you ask a lot of questions
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and delivering results by building strategies and identifying opportunities to scale growth and meet/exceed KPI targets
- 3-5+ years of experience doing digital marketing.
- Motivated self-starter who wants to learn and with a proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Super organized, quick learner who works well under pressure
- Competitive compensation + benefits
- Remote working
- Flexible vacation and company holidays
- Collaborative, fast-paced team environment that offers ownership and autonomy working directly alongside with company execs