Headquarters: Leeds, United Kingdom
We’re an Arabic Language learning tech start-up on a mission to make learning Arabic easy and accessible to the world through our mobile app and e-learning platform.
We currently have an exciting and rare opportunity for a digital marketing specialist to be a part of a fast-growing educational tech company.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on digital marketing specialist who is passionate about being a driving part of our growth strategy.
Must have a strong proven track record of developing and optimising ad campaigns across multiple ad channels, optimising sales funnels and implementing CRO to continuously improve performance and increase ROI.
- Experience in setting up, launching and optimizing successful advertising campaigns within various digital advertising platforms.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and websites utilising CRO tools and increasing conversions.
- Highly proficient in delivering positive results across multiple ad platforms including Google ads, PPC, paid social platforms etc.
- Be proficient at sales and advert copywriting and be familiar with the customer journey.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. A deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs.
- Be familiar with all aspects of traffic generation including all paid channels, SEO, organic, email etc.
- Ability to coordinate all digital marketing efforts including paid ads, SEO, CRO, email, content marketing and social media.
- Experience in utilising tools for CRO like Google Analytics, Google Optimize, heatmaps etc. to optimize marketing efforts.
- Be able to develop accurate measurement of conversions, performance and ROI across all platforms using relevant attribution methods.
- Be fully up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and CRO.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and resourcefulness.
- Setting up and Optimizing campaigns and ads on all platforms to maximise ROI and improve performance.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve profitability and drive an increase in sales and conversions.
- Monitoring and analysing the website using CRO tools and optimizing performance.
- Developing and maintaining clear reporting for daily, weekly and monthly goals and KPIs.
- Make constant recommendations to modify and improve the outcomes of the marketing team.
- Identify key opportunities for growth and drive implementation.
- Improving and developing sales funnels and optimising landing pages etc.
- Work closely with other team members to achieve marketing and sales goals – generating leads for sales calls, traffic to the website, optimising social media channels etc.
- Conducting relevant market research to develop marketing efforts.
Please answer some of the following questions in your cover letter.
Which ad platforms have you worked with and what sort of budgets did you manage?
How have you improved KPIs in the past using digital marketing strategies?
Which CRO tools are you most familiar with and how have you used them in the past to improve performance?
Which areas of marketing are you the weakest in or have least experience?
Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)