We’re looking for an experienced marketer to join the team in a senior marketing generalist position. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the Codementor marketing team, working primarily to evangelize and promote Codementor externally.
Things you might do
- Execute and own marketing campaigns across the user lifecycle, including goal setting and metrics tracking
- Create marketing content and develop positioning and messaging to best convey the value of Codementor
- Develop go-to-market plans for new features and products
- Contribute to Codementor’s marketing strategy to build brand awareness and deepen external engagement
What you should have
- 5+ years experience with growth, campaign, or digital marketing for a B2C or marketplace product
- Proven experience running marketing projects and campaigns from start to finish
- Great communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical and data skills, including experience with Google Analytics and other similar tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and cross-timezone (mostly remote) team
- A deep understanding of developer audiences and the best ways to inform and enable them
- Continuous learning: You will be challenged on a daily basis to understand our users’ use cases and provide the best solutions – the learning will never stop!
- Diverse team members: Our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds.
- Flat organizational structure: You’ll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do, and every idea is welcome!