Headquarters: United States
Our technology helps some of the best-known theme parks, zoos and resorts — such as LEGOLAND and San Diego Zoo — to deliver a seamless guest experience and better business outcomes.
We’re already serving millions of guests at world-class attractions every year and have ambitious growth plans.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for bringing new customers onto the Attractions.io platform. By taking a consultative approach, you will work with prospects to identify how our solution can help meet their business objectives.
- Develop a strong understanding of our product, market, and competitive landscape.
- Engage with a list of target accounts, handling the end-to-end sales process from outreach to close.
- Identify prospect challenges and use a consultative approach to win business.
- Run engaging product demonstrations tailored to the needs of prospective customers.
- Prepare effective presentations, proposals and quotes.
- Oversee commercial and contractual arrangements from start to finish.
- Update and maintain an accurate sales CRM.
- Attend industry-relevant conferences, networking events and client meetings as needed (some travel will be required).
- You have at least three years of experience selling B2B SaaS solutions to mid-market or enterprise organisations.
- You’re comfortable engaging with a variety of stakeholders at all levels, including C-suite and board level.
- You’re able to manage complex sales cycles with many prospects simultaneously.
- You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- You’re highly ambitious with a will to succeed in a target-driven environment.
- You’re commercially astute and love to drive business growth.
- You’re highly organised and able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- You’re able to get on with ‘doing’ and pull in whoever is needed to make decisions, so nothing slows you down.
- You’re socially intelligent and love working with people and building strong relationships.
- You’re constantly improving, always looking for new ideas and approaches to help you achieve your ambitions.
- $100k – $160k OTE, with uncapped commission structure.
- Flexible remote working.
- 33 days of paid leave.
- Personal development opportunities.