Headquarters: Ottawa, ON
Customer Success Specialist: A full-time role with the Auctria.com
Typical shift Monday through Friday, 10:00AM to 6:00PM Pacific time zone. You will be required to work one Saturday a month. There may be instances where working longer or modified hours may be required to assist Auctria users or participate in company activities.
All applicants must be able to work in Canada legally. Strong proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English is mandatory.
Auctria is a software-as-a-service platform that has helped raise over $500 million through across 50,000+ events. Our focus is on fundraising events and the activities surrounding them. We are a Canadian company with a remote team distributed across North America… and we’re growing!
This is an inbound customer support role and new team members would be expected to be proactive and contribute on a highly collaborative team.
As a customer success specialist, you will be helping various fundraising organizations, from the single-person ‘teams’ to chapters of national non-profits and everyone in between. Many types of organizations use Auctria for many different events; we help them all.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide solutions to questions and address customer concerns while always recognizing the immediacy and prioritizing these issues
- Serve as the customer’s trusted Auctria advisor, drive value and forge relationships with key contacts
- Conduct scheduled Zoom calls with customer teams during the project lifecycle. These would range from a discovery call to learn about the project, to training calls to teach customer teams what they need to know for a successful event.
- Identify barriers to success & proactively monitor, escalate, and solve platform-specific problems for the customer
- Respond to customer support questions via email and chat
- Contribute to the development of internal processes and best practices
- Help with team projects
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, process orientation & ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience in a customer service/support environment
- Technically savvy and can pick up new technology quickly
- Be comfortable using Excel for working with tables of data
- Be aware of the basics of web design to set up event websites in our custom website editor
- Have a record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding goals
- Have high-speed internet
Preferred Candidates Will:
- Experience working remotely with a distributed team
- Experience providing technical support to non-technically adept users
- Have experience working and/or volunteering in the nonprofit industry
- Contribute to team development and consistently evaluate opportunities for improvement
- Experience with Slack, Notion, and Shortcut (internal); Intercom (chat); and, Enchant (email).
- Be proactive and work well independently with exceptional time management skills
- Thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We often see animal rescues using Auctria; please let us know which animals are your favorite at the beginning of your application.