Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
At Award Force, we work closely with our prospects to guide them through the decision process, and help prepare them to be long term clients. We have solid sales traction with a much-loved product which has well-and-truly found market fit, and you’ll be helping to accelerate our growth.
You’ll be a respected member of our remote global sales team and will be well supported with the tools, knowledge and answers you need to provide exceptional levels of service.
- Close new business consistently at or above target
- Manage sales process online from qualified lead through to demos, proposals and close
- Become an expert in SaaS for recognition programs
- Uncover and build relationships at all levels
- Proficient use of our sales technology stack
- Build and maintain pipeline momentum
- Master and maintain knowledge of product, market and technology trends
- Energetically embrace our global mission!
The following requirements are absolute. If you cannot honestly say with certainty that you fulfil these essential expectations of the role, then this is not the job you are looking for.
- Proven track record of high performance in an online sales environment
- Able to work remotely and own your outcomes
- Loads of energy, humour, passion, and empathy
- A passion for technology
- A powerful work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Voracious learner
- Superior communication skills
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Fast, reliable internet access
Sound challenging? Fun? It is, and rewarding too— knowing you’re selling a great product and seeing your nurtured prospects turn into happy clients.
What we offer
- Full-time role, based remotely
- Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
- Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
- Lots of training, excellent internal support and coaching (a great place to learn)
- Regular communication with global team via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and leading industry trends
- Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
- 38 hour work week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
- Budget for computer equipment (pending 3 month probationary period)
How to apply
Submission is via the Award Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes. Applications from outside the system will not be considered.
Ready? Please go to https://www.awardforce.com/careers for details.
Award Force is an equal opportunity employer. We are a growing business made up of professional, like-minded, mature individuals who celebrate diversity, work in an ethical, discrimination free environment, value continuous improvement and support environmental initiatives.
To apply: https://www.awardforce.com/careers