Headquarters: 535 Mission St, 14th Floor San Francisco, CA 94105
Awesomic, a fast-growing talent marketplace that’s changing the design world, is on the lookout for a passionate Marketing Manager with strong data skills to be part of our dynamic team.
Who We Are:
We’re a team of builders driven by a passion for creating a product that people truly love. Since our founding in 2020, we’ve completed 10000+ tasks for 2000+ clients. Here are just some of them: Reface, Lift99, SilviaTerra, Y Combinator startups, and VC funds.
If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Marketing Manager at Awesomic, you will be responsible for fueling Awesomic’s growth, locating key channels that will attract customers, and creating marketing campaigns (Ads, Retargeting, Outreach, SMM, and Special projects).
What You’ll Do:
- Work with data, reports, and funnels to achieve the best results.
- Create and execute effective marketing campaigns that build audiences, generate engagement, and drive lead generation based on our hypothesis and your own research and ideas.
- Use Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and other SEO tools.
- Communicate with vendors and run projects.
- Do a full-cycle production content production with the help of our designers.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing Management (either in Marketing agencies or in Saas/Start-up companies).
- Experience in full-cycle management of marketing projects.
- Experience in no-code (Webflow, Zapier, Airtable, Make).
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Experience in boosting products on the US market.
- Knowledge of the latest industry trends.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Ability to think strategically and drive results in a fast-paced startup environment.
With Awesomic Team:
- You’ll join the coolest community of one-goal-driven people who love what they do and are ready to change the game with innovative decisions.
- You will be surrounded by beautiful art-works and creativity in all its manifestations daily. Plus, funny memes are welcomed very much in work chats — so your business days will be fun
- You’ll have an opportunity to positively influence the processes personally if you see the ways for improvements. You’ll be able to build the company’s history with the core team – one of the most significant value of working in a startup. You’ll be heard!
- You’ll get unlimited opportunities to develop as professional and daily communication with customers from the top companies in the world. Many challenging and exciting cases are waiting to be solved by you!
That’s an amazing opportunity to join a promising well-funded startup and be able to grow as Marketing Manager. Apply today!