You know PHP/Symfony well, but you are not satisfied with just one programming language? You already know a lot, but you want to develop yourself further and learn even more? Your personal technology stack covers application and web development as well as databases and RESTful services?
Then we would like to welcome you to the Legal Services Unit, a start-up within Trusted Shops. With our SaaS products, we provide legal security for companies. Whether legal texts, consent manager or data protection – help us to improve and develop our products and platform for suitable and user centered solutions and make e-commerce more easy and secure for shop owners! You will join our cross-functional development team and will push conception and implementation of new products and services, but you also maintain and optimize our existing code base.
- Whether at work or in your private life, you have been developing for several years.
- Your favorite technology stack is PHP. Here you have very good knowledge.
- Experience with Symfony and Doctrine is highly desirable.
- Since we use Shopware, experience here is an advantage but not a must
- Ideally you have experience in programming REST APIs and their documentation (Swagger/API Platform)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) is important to you and you have a high quality standard
- You have a clear idea of what you want to achieve and you are able to communicate this in the same way
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- New Work: Home Office or flexible working from Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France
- Permanent contract with Europe’s trusted brand
- 30.5 days holiday
- Buddy programme (an experienced trustee is at your side)
- Individual training opportunities
- Team events (summer party, Christmas party, unit events)
- Health Pass (free online and offline sports, fitness and health courses)