Your New Company
We’re creating a home where all brands can thrive. A place where everyone (yep, everyone!) is a part of building beloved brands. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Lufthansa, KIA, Vodafone, Maersk, Dyson, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 250 employees and growing. We’re an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the US; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your new team is a group of motivated, collaborative, and innovative people. They are designers, product managers, and developers from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Outside of work, they’re parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies, and so much more.
You’ll be enhancing our product by solving real-life, business-related problems, especially when it comes to the needs of our clients. We believe that happy clients mean a happy company.
- You’re able to join Frontify fully remote from the UK or anywhere in the EU/EFTA area – there’ll always be a seat in our offices waiting for you if you want to come by, though.
- You’re well versed in PHP.
- You like developing clean, structured, and well-tested code.
- You have experience with Nginx webservers, MySQL databases, and Linux (CentOS/RedHat).
- You enjoy developing in an agile and human way, with releases that take minutes, not hours.
- You bring new ideas to the table and are never afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Your friends would describe you as driven, motivated, and honest.
- You speak English.
Frontify is more than a dynamic company with plenty of opportunities to build a collective future. It’s a vibrant, united community that’ll support you as you strike out on your journey. Our office is pretty great (we can’t wait to show you), although, it’s our culture of innovation, learning, freedom, and happiness that we’re excited to share with you. Our word only counts for so much – start the conversation.
- Send us your CV and answer some questions: You’ll hear back from us within a week.
Virtual call with the Recruiter: You’ll meet the Employee Success team (our fancy name for HR) to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
Virtually meet the team: You’ll meet your new team over a few calls. You’ll discuss the role, showcase your skills through your answers or a case study (or both), and get a feel for the brand new journey that’s awaiting you.
Join us: If all goes well, you’ll join Frontify’s journey soon.