Our Tech Operations team works to solve the challenges that come from delivering orders to millions of customers across different countries.
How to find the best supply-demand balance that maximizes benefits for both customers and shoppers? How long will it take for a shopper to complete a certain order? What is the shortest possible route (does it ring a bell?) that allows the shopper to deliver the orders on time and with the expected quality?
As a Back End Engineer in Everli, you will help us answer those questions by building machine learning models, backend APIs and native apps.
What you will do:
- You will join a small, distributed team of developers with decision-making autonomy: you will be responsible for your work;
- You will collaborate with a lot of smart people to find brilliant solutions to complex problems;
- You will ship high-quality software: well-designed, well-tested and scalable;
- You will work closely with other key areas, owning the process from the problem analysis to the solution delivery.
Skills & Requirements:
- A stronge sense of Ownership;
- The ability to find the right balance between moving fast and thinking long term;
- Experience working with a large codebase in a production environment;
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, preferably the ones in our stack: PHP (Laravel), MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ;
- Great communication and synthesis skills;
- Analytical, detail-focused mindset;
- The eligibility to legally work in Europe (you are the holder of an EU Passport or you are the holder of an EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa).
Our salary range for this position will be:
- Employees: 30 to 40k as Gross Annual Salary (€)
- Freelancers: 20 to 30 € per working hour