Headquarters: Seattle, Washington, United States
Hi, we’re Banzai
Today, marketers have access to more resources and tools than ever before, so why is most marketing so cringe-worthy? Marketing has lost touch with the humans behind the clicks, opens, and form submits, but Banzai wants to change that. That’s why our mission is to make marketing more human.
At Banzai, we think the secret to better marketing is educating, learning from, and building relationships with buyers. This new approach is called Engagement Marketing.
Banzai is leading the Engagement Marketing movement. Our products reach millions of users every year and help our customers drive more revenue through better events, webinars, content, and data. Best of all, Banzai makes marketing a little more human for all of us.
Join Banzai to help build a future that puts people at the center of marketing.
This is a remote position. #LI-Remote
Banzai is looking for hands-on Sales Development Representatives for Demio to help us continue to engage and win new customers. As a Sales Development Representative, you will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, and closing. This role is a quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall Demio sales team and the company as a whole.
We’re looking for hungry, high-energy hunters who want to produce a high volume of activity and crush their demos booked quota.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Demio Premium sales pipeline.
- Own prospecting activity focused on cold calling, cold emailing, and cold LinkedIn outreach.
- Exceed your demos booked quota.
- Effectively manage a high volume of activity.
- Aggressively prospect into key accounts.
- Engage high level decision makers.
- Collaborate with the Banzai teams as needed.
Desired Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
- 12 months previous prospecting experience.
- Experience with Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Slack, Zoom etc.
- Highly focused, a true self-starter.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 401(k) plan with generous match (US based)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability insurance (US based)
- Unlimited PTO policy (salaried) or hourly PTO policy
- Remote first company
- Monthly stipend cards to support work/life balance, professional development and mental health ($200/mo)
- Six weeks fully paid parental leave
- Working with a truly mission-driven team motivated by excellence
- Real room for growth in professional and personal development
- 2 paid mental health days every quarter, plus one full week of paid mental health rest every year
- Paid in-person retreat (warm climate!) that focuses on connection and togetherness
- Clear objectives, direction and empowerment from executive leadership