Our Health Insurance team is growing quickly and we are excited to hire the next members in Denver or Remote. Gusto is fundamentally changing how the world works by empowering everyone to put people first. Gusto reimagines payroll, benefits, HR, and personal finance by automating the most complicated, impersonal business tasks and making them simple and delightful. The Health Insurance sales teams are passionate about combining innovative technology with health insurance expertise to make it easier for more small business owners to offer a great health insurance experience to their employees. Each team member is a true owner and makes a tremendous impact every day.
Hereâs what youâll do:
- Work directly with small business owners in analyzing their payroll, HR, and employee benefit requirements, and show them how Gusto can meet their unique needs and concerns
- Understand a prospectâs employee benefit goals, identify the best benefits package to achieve those goals, and empower employees with great health care
- Transform the complicated language of payroll and health insurance into clear and simple concepts that people can understand
- Drive revenue by navigating the customer buying process, engaging key stakeholders, and ultimately closing the deal
- Construct, forecast and manage your sales pipeline to meet company goals
- Deliver comprehensive pitches and answer technical inquiries
- Listen carefully to understand customer needs and communicate Gustoâs value proposition
- Contribute accurate records and notes to a team-wide CRM
Hereâs what weâre looking for:
- Top performer in current role
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Work with clients consultatively and have a proven track record of closing accounts
- High activity: able to manage large opportunity pipelines while still reaching out to new prospects
- Be an owner: self-starter who owns targets and projects from beginning to end
- Process-minded: you proactivity look for opportunities to improve upon inefficient processes
- Articulate with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Technically proficient and experienced with web technologies
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and a top-performer with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- A consummate team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats and inspiring everyone around you to do great work
- Hungry: competitive spirit to sell the right products to the right customers, at the right time
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial and personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gustoâs compensation philosophy and benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $95,000 – $115,000 OTE (on target earnings) in Denver & most remote locations and $120,000 – $140,000 OTE San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.