Cleverbit Software is seeking a talented BI Developer who thrives in a challenging, team-driven environment.
At Cleverbit Software, we believe that by combining a flexible working environment with a culture of continuous learning, we can drive better results. By joining our team, you can expect to work on innovative technology used by millions of people on an international scale.
Interested in applying? Here’s what you can expect!
- Fully remote placement with flexible hours.
- Small, tight-knit teams who care about your growth.
- Diverse team members from around the world.
- Paid career development aid, including study leave, books, courses, conferences, subscriptions, and more.
- Fast-paced projects centered on leading technologies at scale.
About Cleverbit Software:
Cleverbit Software is an international software development company serving clients worldwide. By working on projects of every scale, fostering long-lasting client relationships, and accelerating our team members to reach their full potential, we build next-generation products. We take great pride in empowering developers to create innovative software solutions for forward-leaning businesses.
The Cleverbit Software Advantage:
At Cleverbit Software, we put our people first. That’s why we go above and beyond to give our team members nothing but the best. By joining us as a BI Developer, you’ll have access to the following benefits:
- 28 days of vacation leave, balancing rest and productivity for optimal output.
- Paid training and courses such as study leave to acquire invaluable skillsets for enhanced proficiency.
- Additional pay or vacation days for any extra time that you may have spent working.
- Complimentary hardware for your remote office, custom-tailored to your preferences.
Working at Cleverbit Software:
No two days at Cleverbit are the same. As a BI Developer, you will be dealing with the multiple and varied aspects of BI solutions. The role ranges from requirements gathering workshops, to architecture sessions, to writing data processing scripts and reports design. In any case, if one thing can be guaranteed, it is that you will be working in an extremely rewarding job – providing clients with key insights to improve their business, which is a sure way to turn any client, into a happy client .
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working on development tasks from a backlog in VSTS (Azure DevOps).
- Writing reusable and reliable solutions.
- Identifying bugs while troubleshooting and testing applications.
- Assisting other team members and collaborating on projects.
- Sharing knowledge to improve internal processes and skillsets.
- Providing meaningful input during retrospective meetings.
We prefer our BI Developers to have the following qualifications:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience with Business Intelligence solutions.
- Having worked with Power BI or similar BI reporting tools and technologies.
- Background in data warehouse design.
- In-depth understanding of database paradigms (SQL).
- Industry experience in C# or other programming languages.
- Good understanding of quality assurance practices.
- Having worked with the Azure stack, including Azure SQL, Data Factory, Storage Accounts, Azure Functions and Event Hub is considered an asset.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and problem-solving.
- Familiarity with GIT, VSTS or JIRA considered an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Apply to be a BI Developer at Cleverbit Software today!
Although we consider remote developers, we prefer developers who are willing to come and work from our Maltese office or who can work remotely from Malta. We can assist you with the relocation.
You can apply on email@example.com