Headquarters: United States
Hello. Biteable here. We’re always looking for great talent around the world and would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, and we’d love to stay in touch and reach out if there’s a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Biteable!
A little about Biteable
Biteable is an online video tool that puts the power of making a video in your hands. We enable you to create a video from scratch using our broad library of animations and footage.
Since launching in 2014, the goal has been to make top-quality videos possible for everyone with a tool that’s sublimely simple. We Have created a community of over 7 million users, rendered more than 12 million videos, and raised $3.9 million in venture capital.
At Biteable we’re committed to the happiness of our employees. We love it when everyone feels supported, and we doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to create.
The Biteable team is scattered around the globe from Seattle to Hobart, and lots of places in between. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are the glue that binds us. We treat each other like adults, and we set our own schedules. We also recognize that families are part of our daily lives, and we like that they often turn up on our video calls. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with. Biteable is a bit of a rarity in that everyone genuinely cares about each other. When asked, they use words like these to describe their colleagues: rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless.
- You are a product-driven marketer, hyper-focused on growing new users while also turning our existing users into power users.
- You voraciously pursue new ways to market product features as they relate to the needs of our customer base and find new ways to position product features.
- You understand the principles of product-led growth and can explain your vision for growing our platform within and outside of our current user base.
About the role/responsibilities
- Managing the release and marketing of new features and content for both existing and potential new users
- Work closely with the heads of teams to define and carry out our product feature go-to-market strategy.
- Own the product marketing responsibilities and look after the long-term vision
- Designing and implementing new tactics and loops that will incentivize product usage.
- 3+ years experience in Product marketing
- Experience marketing for activation metrics (eg creating campaigns that drive desired user interaction on the platform.)
- Experience leading a high-growth SaaS team, including a passion for talking to customers and learning from sales and support
How to Apply
We want you to start soon. Apply via the link, and tell us why you and Biteable are a match made in heaven. We’ll review your application and then set up informal interviews with a handful of candidates.
We’ve got our fingers crossed that you’re one of them — we’re rooting for you.