Headquarters: Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
We are Blaze, the fastest growing casino in LATAM
Blaze.com was born in 2019 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but, also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and built a new product, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just a two years, we have created a new category in iGaming by combining social and real-money gaming! We currently have 2,000+ games and 2,000,000+ registered players. Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
A great opportunity for an iGaming experienced Customer Service Agent with proven track record to join an exciting, growing group of passionate Internet professionals based all around the world.
- Be responsible for answering incoming requests from our customers through live chat and email.
- Respond to chat requests via live chat and email
- Engage in conversation and delight customers
- Go above and beyond to ensure all customer needs are met
- Collaborate with team members regarding payments and other issues
- Native Portuguese speaker
- Fluent English speaker
- Must be 21+ years old
- Perfect grammar and fast typer
- Please include your CV with your application
- Able to learn, adapt and retain new information quickly
- Willingness to improve
- Able to multitask
- Capable of acting professionally and handling all customer queries while expressing empathy as you correct their issues
- Shifts are 40 to 44 hours per week (fixed hours) 5 days a week
- Some during the morning others during the afternoon, but all shifts have at least one day during the weekend
- Long-term job position (most people we hire work for us for 1 year or more)
A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims. Join us!
**Please include an English CV/Resume**
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/blaze-customer-service-representative