Headquarters: Sacramento, CA
DevOps-as-a-Service provider, Bluelight Consulting, is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join its growing team.
We specialize in working with Kubernetes for cloud-native projects in GCP, AWS, and Serverless. Our engineers enjoy wearing many technology hats of a small boutique firm without corporate headaches. We work Monday-Friday, with flexible hours.
Our engineers love making decisions in real-time. They work hands-on with technologies like GKE/EKS, Terraform, Helm, CI/CD, and more.
*We are hiring for multiple DevOps Engineer roles from Staff level to Lead Engineer. All roles are 100% remote.
- Cloud Engineering (cloud computing) experience with AWS and/or GCP to include load balancing
- Infrastructure as a code, specifically Terraform / Pulumi / Cloudformation experience
- Design and maintain CI/CD process and tools (specifically CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins)
- In-depth experience with the orchestration tools, especially Kubernetes
- In-depth experience with the YAML config management tools, especially Helm & Ansible
- Testing, code review, good communication skills
Nice to have qualifications:
- AWS Professional Certificates
- Kubernetes Certificates
- Google Cloud Certificates
- Architect and integrate new applications along with occasional legacy applications
- Build and maintain, update tool for deployment, monitoring, operations, and security
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, testing, and production environments
- Structure and maintain software config management systems
- Scale for demand
- Work with high growth, technology clients
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Suggest improvements and enhancements
- Bring new features and services into production
- Competitive salary and bonuses, including performance-based salary increases
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Health Coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely
- Bonuses for each certification
- Continuing education, training, conferences
- Company-sponsored coursework, exams, and certifications