Headquarters: Richmond, VA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bonfire is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel. We are a free online platform where anyone can design, sell, and buy custom products. We’ve helped thousands of individuals, groups, and nonprofits raise money for the causes they care about, and also serve the world’s top creators as their premiere custom merch platform. We’re a passionate, creative, and data-driven team constantly pursuing our vision: to strengthen communities that inspire a kinder world. We bring this vision to life by hiring passionate, smart people who celebrate and respect others, are committed to a life of curiosity, are never satisfied with ‘good enough’, are eager to co-create the future, and who thrive through teamwork. Have we been looking for you?
ABOUT THE JOB
Our Marketing team is searching for their future Lifecycle Marketing Specialist.
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist is a critical member of our Growth Marketing team and will be responsible for activating newly acquired users into quality sellers on Bonfire/on the platform. This individual is an expert at engaging users across various marketing channels and thrives in a collaborative environment. They will work in partnership with other members of the Marketing team to uncover new tactics and opportunities to unlock seller engagement and revenue growth.
This position is best for someone who has a robust marketing background and is comfortable creating and managing all lifecycle marketing initiatives and can report on the progress of KPI’s on a regular cadence.
This role lies within our Marketing Team department and reports to the Director of Growth Marketing.
Humble Ingenuity, Trusting Partnerships, Inclusive Cooperation, Moral Courage, Healthy Dissatisfaction
Bonfire is currently supporting a virtual work environment; however, we are looking to only hire candidates that reside in the United States.
include but are not limited to:
- Understand all aspects of a user’s journey on Bonfire so that we can meet them with intentionality and drive results at every step of the funnel.
- Understand our 3 core customer segments, how their journeys are different, and how to best reach each segment through various marketing strategies.
- Own the execution of all lifecycle marketing initiatives (email series, in-app messages, sales page content, MQL funnel, etc.) from conception, implementation, reporting, and optimization.
- Develop and manage the lifecycle marketing and 1-to-1 communication programs (email, in-app, web, etc.) to drive active seller growth and increase awareness of new features while maintaining a focus on customer experience.
- Work closely with the Acquisition Specialist to identify opportunities for improvements of existing lifecycle campaigns and new initiatives that drive activation, engagement, and maximizes the efficiency of Marketing spend.
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop and execute strategies to leverage paid and owned marketing channels to drive new seller activation, increase customer retention, and expand customer LTV.
- Measure and communicate the performance and impact of lifecycle marketing campaigns using metrics like deliverability, open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, retention, and customer lifetime value.
- High School Graduate – OR equivalent
- 3+ years of tactical digital marketing experience
- Ability to present case studies on the digital marketing and/or user lifecycle strategies you’ve previously executed.
- Current documents necessary to travel internationally without restriction, including but not limited to an unexpired passport.
- Consistent access to a reasonably distraction-free home workspace, with reliable access to high-speed internet and use of a smartphone/mobile device.
- Technologically savvy, with strong computer skills and the ability to embrace and adapt to changes in technology that is critical to how we work.
- Good working knowledge of the primary Google business, productivity, and collaboration tools/software.
- Any appropriate and effective combination of any of the above.
WHY WORK AT BONFIRE?
When team members all around the world were asked to find three words they’d use to describe Bonfire, the most commonly shared values were: kind, inclusive, charitable, supportive, collaborative, and passionate. Work here and help us guide people toward their full potential and possibility in support of a company that’s trying to infuse the world with more of those values.
In addition to leading purposeful work, you will also benefit from our full-time employee offerings:
- Competitive compensation with great insurance and savings benefits
- Remote work environment (We are a fully distributed team!)
- Tech setup right-fit for your remote work environment
- Year-round swag giveaways
- Unlimited PTO that we encourage everyone to take advantage of
- A positive culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to help create a kinder planet
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/bonfire-lifecycle-marketing-specialist