Headquarters: Dublin, Ireland
Stuart here, founder of Booster Apps. We’re on a mission to propel the eCommerce economy to new heights. From established online shops to traditional, brick and mortar stores, we’ve helped 700,000+ Shopify merchants generate over $2 billion in additional sales—and we’re just getting started!
But we couldn’t have gotten to where we are today without the 700k+ merchants that have trusted our apps, guidance, and support to grow—which is why we are looking to hire a Head of Merchant Success to continue to scale and lead our merchant-centric focus.
Our team has been fully distributed from day one, and we encourage anyone, anywhere to apply!
What will you be responsible for?
- Define the overarching strategy to continuously improve the merchant experience from initial onboarding to ongoing guidance and support.
- Oversee day-to-day operations with our existing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support teams to ensure they continue to deliver exceptional experiences.
- Build a strong culture of merchant success that is centered around helping merchants boost their online sales.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, marketing, etc.) as an advocate for our merchants’ needs and the markets’ needs at large.
- Track and take ownership of key metrics that determine merchant success such as support response times, onboarding engagement, satisfaction ratings, customer churn, and more.
- 5+ years of SaaS experience in customer-facing roles. We’ll want to hear about your experiences on the front lines managing difficult customer service or success situations.
- 3+ years experience managing a customer-facing team. We’ll want to hear about your ability to effectively teach and mentor team members to operate at the next level and implement growth initiatives that have positively impacted a company’s trajectory.
- Be tech-savvy and able to efficiently communicate technical subject matter in a way that the non-technical masses will understand and appreciate.
- Have an entrepreneurial, self-motivating attitude with plenty of grit, analytical prowess, and resourcefulness to get done.
- Be empathetic and enthusiastic about solving problems and helping others!
Nice to have, but not required:
- eCommerce experience
- Shopify experience
❤️ Things we love:
- Living by our GAINS core values of Growth Mindset, Analyze Before Assuming, Iterate & Improve, Nurture Relationships, and Scrappy. Learn more here.
- Helping over 650,000 Shopify merchants who have installed our software
- Having a stress free work environment!
Things we avoid:
Does this sound like you would be a good fit? Please complete the application form and we’ll be in touch.
Stuart @ Booster Apps