ð» Your responsibilities will include
- Ensure candidates, and hiring team members receive timely, thoughtful and engaging communication throughout the hiring process.
- Act as the main point of contact for all the queries coming from the candidates.
- Maintain a compliment information flow in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Be an evangelist of our culture and mission.
ð§ª We are looking for someone who
- Has experience in coordinating multiple communication flows, preferably working with geographically distributed teams and across multiple time zones (we are hiring globally).
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Has natural empathy
- Organized, efficient, and proactive with a keen sense of urgency
- Able to join our team for 30+ hours per week and work flexible hours depending on your current time zone.
ð We like to work with people who:
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing.
ð§ What we offer
You will receive a competitive hourly salary and the possibility to unlock some great benefits after working for SafetyWing for more than three months.
We have an annual team gathering where you will join us. The previous gathering was in Tulum, Mexico.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our products are created by a fully remote team distributed across the globe and stretching ten timezones while headquartered in San Francisco.
Weâre here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.