Location: Philippines (Remote home-based)
Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car-sharing network in Australia, growing on average 100% a year since 2015. We are the fifth-largest peer-to-peer car-sharing platform in the world and are on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since starting we’ve grown our community to more than 4,000+ cars being shared with over 150,000+ members.
Our fast growth and commitment to improving the environment have been recognised through:
2019 – Australian Growth Company Awards, winner – Company to watch
2019 – Deloitte Technology Fast 50
2020 – Financial Times High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 500
The focus of the role
Car Next Door is looking for a Sales Assistant to help convert inbound and outbound leads through phone, chat, text and email. You’ll be positive, confident and a results-driven individual with proven experience in managing sales administration. This is a full-time contract role, reporting to our Owner onboarding Team Lead. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that we have a high conversion rate and that our senior onboarding agents have everything they need to bring as many cars as possible onto our platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Converting inbound and outbound leads through phone, chat, text, and email
- Managing sales administration tasks
- Triaging internal and external sales requests
- Processing various onboarding administration tasks
- Triaging, managing, and responding to inbound texts, emails, and chat messages
- Managing sales reschedules
- Managing sales campaign responses
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- High-level proficiency in Excel (Google sheets), Word (Google docs), and Gmail
- Proven experience managing chat or text sales
- Experience in conducting Inbound and outbound phone sales calls
- Experience liaising with an Australian customer service base preferrable
- Lead management experience
- Strong administration skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work appropriately
- You will need to have a natural connection with our Company Values
Want to apply for this amazing opportunity?
We are only accepting applications that have completed this form.
Please note we do not accept applications via 3rd party recruiters or other businesses. We are not liable for any fees incurred assumed or otherwise and fully reserve the right in the absence of a mutually agreed (receipt of terms of business does not imply agreement) contract to approach any persons we believe are suitable for the role or our business.