CarParts.com is transforming the way drivers shop for auto parts. As a tech-forward company, we enable consumers to connect with the parts they need to keep their vehicles on the road. We bring the very best brands and manufacturers directly to consumer hands, cutting out unnecessary costs to provide quality parts at a discount.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual eager to leverage their skills in a fast paced, rapidly growing business and advance their understanding of digital and direct marketing.
You must have strong experience with both digital marketing and data analysis.
The size, complexity and growth of the business provide for unique challenges that you will not find elsewhere.
- Be responsible for analysing marketing campaign performance.
- Evaluate campaign data and develop data-driven strategies to optimize ROI.
- Identify and recommend areas for performance optimization.
- Get the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies deployed at scale.
- Test and evaluate performance of new channels & features.
- Pull and manipulate data, assist with reports and analysis re investigations and projections.
- Perform ad hoc research and investigations.
- Provide oversight to check for issues.
- Reconcile and troubleshoot discrepancies.
- Automate work-flows for recurring tasks and reporting.
- Work alongside the in-house team and external partners.
- Someone with at least 3 years of experience working with Paid Digital Campaigns, preferably for an Ecommerce Retailer (Search, Shopping &/or Programmatic , Paid Social)
- Comfortable with Google Analytics and have an understanding of bid pricing, tracking and attribution.
- Experienced with a range of Digital Marketing Platforms and Technology
( Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, Google Shopping , Bing Ads , Facebook , DMPs , CDPs )
- Fluent with spreadsheets (Lookups , pivot tables etc.)
- Hold a degree in any quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Data Science, Finance, Economics, Physics, Maths, Statistics or, Computer Science.
- Able to present data to provide actionable insights.
- Naturally inquisitive and have a desire to understand the bigger picture behind the numbers.
- Highly Organized and Pay attention to detail.
- Hungry to learn and grow.
- Be able to communicate complex ideas in a simple to understand manner.
Located in a time zone between UTC + 7 to UTC -8
(Would suit candidates based in Australia, New Zealand , Asia or West Coast North America)
Nice to Have
- Prior experience working at or for a Direct to Consumer (DTC) Brand.
- Experience with Automation Tools ( like Zapier, UI Path , K2 etc.)
- Experience building Dashboards.
- Experience with BigQuery.
- An interest in Cars , Motorsports or Vehicle Maintenance.
The Application Process
Apply at this link below where you will be asked provide basic details, upload your CV and answer a few short questions.
At the heart of everything we do is a collective drive to serve, succeed, and grow. To achieve this, we’ve focused on building a community that works together, inspires each other, and thrives in an environment where employees are empowered and valued. All the hard work of our entire team has resulted in 3 successive record-breaking quarters in 2020, as well as our inclusion in the Russell 2000® Index and the LABJ’s top 100 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles list for 2020.
At CarParts.com we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability, or race.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.