Headquarters: Fully Remote
☀️ Highlights ☀️
- Chameleon is SaaS for product teams to create in-product UX (modals, banners, checklists, microsurveys etc.) to drive user engagement. Watch a short demo here.
- We’re a remote-first, VC-backed startup and currently ~25 team members, distributed across the Americas and Europe. Learn more about our team, company, and culture here.
- Looking for a mid-level Customer Success Manager with SaaS experience living in Americas/Europe to join our fast-growing Customer Success team.
- Salary: $45k-85k + equity. Other benefits include home office budget, company offsite, and more (e.g. health insurance and 401k for US-based folks)
- Our application process is different to others — we think interviewing isn’t the best way for either party to assess fit, so we try to resemble working together and collaborating.
Who you’d be working with
You’ll be working in a growing Customer Success team that truly cares about helping customers meet their goals and bringing their needs to the table to help give direction to our product.
Why join Chameleon now?
You would be joining a team that has found it’s groove, is excited about scaling, and a product that has customer love but still tons of potential to transform how SaaS works.
Our customers (read case studies here) find a lot of value in what we offer, and we have a lot of ideas on what else we can build to make UX easier, more engaging, and more personal.
We’re a team of ~25 (up from ~5 about 18 months ago) and so every person has a significant and material impact on our company’s trajectory and culture. We want to hire people who want to be the best, who learn and iterate quickly, who are humble and looking to grow, and who are friendly and caring.
Responsibilities of this role
- Drive new customer onboarding, which includes: leading kick-off calls, sharing best practices, joining implementation check-ins, co-building sessions, etc.
- Be the customer’s strategic partner throughout the whole customer journey, driving product adoption and identifying risks or opportunities
- Run regular customer expert sessions with our top customers to jointly identify how they can better leverage Chameleon to drive value.
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture by championing customer needs and influencing product priorities within our team.
- Engage customers experiencing difficulty in a friendly and comforting manner
- Partner with the Sales team both during the sales process and throughout the whole customer journey to help identify opportunities and risks.
- Directly address customer questions and identify opportunities to improve our product education resources
- Proactively investigate, resolve, and act as a point of escalation for any technical issues customers come across.
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years working as a Customer Success Manager, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, or similar role.
- 1+ years working at a SaaS startup (<50 employees)
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS; web technologies (e.g. iframes, shadow DOMs, SPAs, etc.); APIs; and browser console debugging tools.
- Empathy with customer goals, frustrations, and circumstances; a desire to help others.
- Eye for design and interest in how software UX can be improved.
- Passion for digital products and interest in becoming an expert in the field of product-led growth, user onboarding, and self-serve success.
- High emotional intelligence and ability to communicate effectively with people from different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an Americas or European timezone ****(i.e. based in // etc.)
- If you are not in these timezones we unfortunately cannot consider you for this role
- This is your full-time job
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
Chameleons are all different and uniquely beautiful. They change and aren’t required to associate or identify with any specific labels. We welcome the chance to get to know you and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that consists of a variety of backgrounds, cultures, languages, experiences, preferences, and characteristics. That’s what helps us all grow and evolve.
Learn more about our team, culture, and vision on our company page.