Headquarters: Bristol, UK
- Up to 2 hours a day
- Please start your application with the phrase “Hi, I quite like toast!” (weird I know but we’re trying to weed out people auto applying to lots of jobs!)
At Cherry Wood Software we are hiring our first customer support/success person. We are a small company (2 1/2 people right now) building some of the most popular power-ups for Trello. For 6 years the founder has handled all customer support, but now we need someone who can take charge of that and improve on what we are offering our customers.
This is a small company with a calm culture. We try to avoid creating situations where we generate unnecessary stress for ourselves. You will be an important part of a small team and will get good support from the rest of the team, as they will get support from you 🙂
We currently have 7 Trello Power-Ups (4 paid and 3 free), mostly reporting tools for Trello
- Blue Cat Reports https://trello.com/power-ups/5d9c90aa18965066fcd44730
- #TrelloAnnualReport https://trello.com/power-ups/5fbbc247c30f3e5d6f689366/trello-annual-report-by-blue-cat-reports
- Corrello https://trello.com/power-ups/568c2b6c7d2758a55ac48c98
- Agile Tools https://trello.com/power-ups/59d4ef8cfea15a55b0086614
- Burndowns https://trello.com/power-ups/5eda444d3be9d07a01eb82a4
- Kanban WIP https://trello.com/power-ups/5e621e477907d7774380f551
- Time in List https://trello.com/power-ups/5b4765f383dd7c75d8e57be4
Familiarity with Trello would be helpful, but we can train you on that.
We would expect to train you on our own products. Some experience with Scrum/Kanban workflows could be a benefit (but certainly not required).
What to expect (day to day)
Your typical day would include
- Answering support requests, primarily handled over email. We have a chat widget in the apps but don’t try to do live chat support through it.
- Video calls with prospects and users if needed to help them get set up, or to debug a problem.
- Creating documentation to help our customers better use the software
- Creating video content to help our customers better use the software
- Handling renewals and upgrades for our (small number of) manually managed customers
- Initial investigation of problems customers report with their data. Is it a bug or expected behaviour?