The Chief of Staff will provide support to Global Atlanticâs COO, Investments. The individual will work closely with the COO, Co-President and Leadership of Investments on strategic initiatives and holistic business planning, building out processes to track business objectives, expense and budgeting processes and internal communication of the business unitâs strategic plan. The Chief of Staff will be the primary point of contact internally across various internal businesses (Institutional and Individual) and functions such as Accounting, IT, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Risk, and Audit.
- Partner with COO, Investments and Investments Leadership to create and drive Global Atlanticâs Investments strategy and objectives
- Partner with COO, Investments in ongoing business planning, expense budgeting and reporting
- Responsible for materials and prep for regular cadence of business meetings including Pre-board, Quarterly Business Review, Board Meetings and Staff Meetings
- Complete ad-hoc analysis and presentations for senior management
- Develop and manage internal communication strategies within Investments
- Plan cadences and develop agendas for Townhalls, staff meetings, etc
- Coordinate and manage office related issues such as seating, onboarding, intern programs, etc
- Act as an advisor to the COO, Investments and Investments Leadership related to staff and business activities
- Drive development and reporting of business metrics for senior management discussions
- Oversee business issues and ensure they are addressed properly and efficiently and keep track of progress until fully resolved
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal resources at the CoS and other leadership levels
- Execute on ad hoc broad strategic initiatives
- Bachelorâs degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five or more (5+) years of progressively responsible business development, investment, accounting or finance strategy experience in the insurance or financial services industry
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience leading complex projects and managing deadlines
- Proficient technical skills including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience building strong relationships internally and externally to efficiently drive vision, strategy, initiatives, and goals
- Maintain confidentiality, diplomacy, integrity and organizational savvy
- Role is based in the NY office and will require nationwide travel for certain initiatives
Various jurisdictions have passed pay transparency laws that require companies provide salary ranges for any positions for which they are accepting applications. Global Atlantic has offices in Atlanta, Batesville, Bermuda, Boston, Des Moines, Hartford, Indianapolis, and New York City. The base salary range posted below is inclusive of the lowest cost of living geography to the highest in which we have a Global Atlantic office.
Global Atlanticâs base salary range is determined through an analysis of similar positions in the external labor market. Base pay is just one component of Global Atlanticâs total compensation package for employees and at times we hire outside the boundaries of the salary range. Other rewards may include annual cash bonuses, long-term incentives (equity), generous benefits (including immediate vesting on employee contributions to a 401(k), as well as a company match on your contributions), and sales incentives. Actual compensation for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Compensation for our more senior positions have a larger component of short-term cash bonus and long-term incentives. The base salary range for this role is $166,320 to $221,760.