Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is hiring a Clinical Operations Analyst to help scale and improve our clinical operations function through data modeling, analysis, and insight driven recommendations. The ideal candidate has a passion for analyzing operational processes and using data to design and optimize tools that support our Clinical Specialists to deliver high quality, efficient, and consistent care to our members.
Your initial focus will be on managing and optimizing key operational processes that support the day to day business, (e.g. capacity planning, member assignments, load balancing, and scheduling). You will then expand your area of impact to support data driven process improvement initiatives and clinical program metric oversight. This could include time tracking and workflow analysis, lean ops initiatives, and KPI reporting. There is additional growth opportunity in this role to expand into more cross-functional work across our multiple product lines in collaboration with our internal clinical, health coaching and member support operations teams.
This position reports to Omadaâs Director of Clinical Operations and is remote.
- You are passionate about digital care innovation, continuous improvement, data analysis, metrics, and working cross-functionally to help clinical and operations leaders make better decisions with data
- You are an analytical problem solver – you are innately curious about people and processes, have sound business judgment, and can synthesize and present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- You work well with diverse teams and love to bring your analytical lens to solve tough operational problems with cross-functional teammates across clinical, quality, product, data, and other Omada functions
- You have a track record of establishing strong, collaborative, and effective relationships with analytics and technical teams. You can anticipate the needs and speak the language of these stakeholders – connecting the dots to identify, design, and develop data-driven solutions that move the business forward.
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and accountable
- Workforce optimization: Support capacity planning, own member load balancing, and build tools to analyze care team time allocation, efficacy, and efficiency
- Scheduling, referrals, transfers, and care team assignments: Design and optimize tools that connect our care team members with the right care team providers at the right time
- Dashboard design and analysis: Work with our data analytics team to build tableau dashboards that are user friendly and actionable
- Performance insights: Help define KPIs and other operational metrics, monitoring trends and identifying improvement areas across the team to optimize performance
- Data-driven process optimization: Work with your clinical operations colleagues to uncover inefficinecies, eliminate waste, and help our care delivery teams focus on high quality and impactful care for our members
- Business modeling: Model the impact of new service lines, product features, and program changes
- Bachelorâs degree, 2 – 5 years experience in workforce optimization or a comparable business or operations analyst role
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (advanced formulas, pivot tables, data consolidation, data QA, charting, etc.)
- Experience creating business models and reporting tools within Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or workforce planning software such as Adaptive, Anaplan, or similar
- Experience working with data visualization / reporting software such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar
- Excellent analytical skills; demonstrated experience defining data requirements, analyzing data, and translating trends and findings into actionable recommendations
- Stellar attention to detail, project management, written, and oral communication skills
- Prior digital health or startup experience
- Proficient in SQL
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Work from home stipend
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans. We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.