epilot digitizes the energy industry with a unique cloud software. We are a fast growing start-up in the heart of Cologne. Our mission: epilot revolutionizes the way all market partners in the energy world work together to deliver products and services. We offer a large network of partners within the cloud world, which is constantly expanded by the community.
We “epilots” are a team of experts from the fields of software development, energy management, product management and sales. In order to bring our solution even faster to the top in the energy world, we are looking for you as a Cloud Engineer (m/f/d).
What awaits you
- You will get a deep insight into the German energy market and why epilot is a blessing for the digitalization of the market.
- You will not only help us to put our vision into practice, but you will also play an active role in shaping it.
- You’ll work in our microservices cloud platform team to build infrastructure and development products for our engineers.
- From CI/CD to functions-as-a-service to containers, from infrastructure and networking to security, from monitoring services to IAM: You work on a wide range of both operational and strategic high-impact areas.
- You constantly evaluate existing and possible new services within our cloud platform.
- You develop and deploy cloud services via infrastructure-as-code in Terraform and CloudFormation
- You integrate cloud services into existing and new products.
- Technically speaking, the use of cutting edge technology is awaiting you, e.g. React, Node.js, Typescript, Golang, AWS and serverless. Check out our current tech stack @https://techradar.epilot.io
What you bring
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a comparable education.
- You have experience in software development (Python, Go) and CI/CD (Gitlab CI).
- You have a proven track record to build scalable, secure and resilient microservices platforms on top of Amazon AWS.
- You are familiar with management and automation of infrastructure and are an expert in at least one of these tools: Terraform, CloudFormation, Pulumi
- You have a very high capacity for abstraction, a sound algorithmic understanding and affinity for working with data.
- You have a Do-It mentality.
- You make quick, smart decisions and weigh the risk intelligently.
- You are a TEAM player, motivating and inspiring your colleagues.
What we offer you
- The opportunity to help growing a successful SaaS platform in the energy market.
- Start-up mentality: dynamic atmosphere and great team spirit.
- A rapidly growing company with an open communication culture, motivated colleagues and an international corporate culture.
- Exponential learning curve – epilot is growing rapidly and we expect the same from you. You never stand still, you are permanently challenged, you Fail Fast and Often.
- A central location in the heart of Cologne with cool cafes around the corner.
- Performance is rewarded with us – We take your desired salary seriously and talk openly about it with you.
- Transparency – We maintain a very flat and open culture, everything is visible and open for discussion.
- Coffee, cold drinks, fruits and much appreciation.
You want to know what it is like to work for us? Find out what our colleagues on Kununu say about work @ epilot: https://www.kununu.com/de/epilot
Not convinced yet? Check out our promise to you: promise.epilot.cloud