Security DevOps Engineer
At MapLarge you will get to code clever solutions to hard problems that matter, and see rapid real world results. Our systems process billions of records per day from millions of users across many mission critical deployments including the real time world wide location of every commercial boat in the ocean, every plane in the sky, and a high percentage of all US logistics operations nationwide. If these types of projects excite you, we’d love for you to join us.
The cloud operations team is responsible for the infrastructure that helps MapLarge execute globally, quickly, and securely. As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll focus on the systems that keep MapLarge secure and reliable. You and your team will maintain high quality large scale infrastructure. On any given day, you could be improving the stability and scalability of our systems, driving adoption of best practices, and developing solutions to new problems directly supporting our Information Security team.
- Be a strong .Net Developer
- Enjoy building highly automated production grade systems
- Expand and manage the core cloud platform which holds petabytes of data and ingests billions of records per day in real time.
- Research, develop and deploy new techniques to save costs, increase performance, and eliminate manual work
- Manage complex projects with many tasks
What We Value
- Strong .Net development skills
- 5+ years of experience in Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps or equivalent field
- 3+ year in a project management role (PMP accreditation optional but desired)
- Experience working with a cloud provider such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and other container technologies
- Experience managing and developing highly-available and distributed software
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform, Packer, Ansible
- Must be a U.S. citizen (or lawful permanent resident)
MapLarge is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. MapLarge is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.