Headquarters: Washington, DC
Hello content creators and strategists!
Are you eager to be a key team-member and share responsibility for creating and implementing a strategy that directly impacts the reputation and revenue of a growing agency?
If so, read on…
What we’re looking for
You will work directly with our Founder and other members of the team to come up with a content strategy that provides value to merchants, brands, marketers, and developers alike.
The ultimate goal is to bring traffic to our site and elevate our presence and name recognition in the Shopify/e-commerce ecosystem and amongst the top merchants and partners in the space. We believe that one way to do that is to provide value with rich, well-researched, and digestible content based on our experiences, past and ongoing client engagements, and through research on the top trends and challenges faced by merchants, marketers, and developers today.
- Implement a content strategy that helps establish Coldsmoke Creative as a thought-leader in the industry
- Execute on the content strategy by creating valuable, shareable, and educational content across channels such as, but not limited to:
- Company blog
- Create lead-generation tools such as downloadable resources to grow an email list
- Improve SEO and do keyword research to inform what our audience will find valuable.
- Be active in channels like the Shopify Partners Slack Channel, Shopify Partners Facebook Group, and other forums to find out what people are searching for to inform what we should be writing about
- Interview our team, our clients, our partners, and other folks in the industry to write rich, in-depth case studies about our most successful projects, collect testimonials, and share industry insights.
- You have a genuine interest in technology, e-commerce trends, direct to consumer brands, and trends.
- You love to write and create content across multiple channels.
- You are a self-starter and can turn high-level goals into actionable strategy and to-dos without a lot of intervention.
- You’re extremely detail-oriented (to prove it, please copy & paste a fire emoji after your name in the application form below ).
We’re a distributed team across D.C, New York, and Mexico City who actively care about providing excellent experiences for our clients. We are constantly working with exciting brands and that trend is continuing. It is our goal to be consistently working with household names and providing them with industry-leading results.