Headquarters: New York, NY
The chance to join a fast growth, fully remote tech startup scaling up with proven product market fit:
- Stimulating, fulfilling and varied work (never be bored!)
- Comprehensive on-the-job training to build valuable career skills
- No selling! This is not a sales job but a chance to put your experience to use in a new way.
- Become a productivity coach to creatives, entrepreneurs and execs
- Earn big bonuses based on retaining clients by adding value with your skills
We’re hiring Accountability Coaches — Personal Trainers for Productivity
Small business owners face increasing isolation and distraction. This causes them to struggle to stay task-focused on important growth opportunities. Commit Action solves this.
Our proprietary web app manages and streamlines the coach’s relationship with our clients. We work with our clients to set powerful goals, track and measure their performance and push them to execute on their dreams. We’re constantly testing and deploying exciting new tech in the growing space of human-powered, software-enhanced services!
- Speaking with Commit Action Inc’s clients each week over the phone
- Collaborating with clients to optimize their task-lists and project plans
- Building strong connection and relationship rapport with a range of diverse people
- Having detailed conversations with business owners about the tactical specifics of their plans
- Sticking closely to a rigorous (but self determined) schedule
- Utilizing our proprietary (user-friendly) task management software platform
- Following up with and maintaining relationships with clients via email and company SMS
- Working remotely and independently as a reliable self-starter
- Thinking on your feet, being flexible, leveraging your high IQ and EQ
Join an awesome team…
We encourage our team to find healthy balance and develop hobbies outside of work itself. We’ve created our Accountability Coach role to appeal to people looking for huge freedom, location independence and personal life flexibility – many of our coach team are actively pursuing personal passions in addition to their full time roles with us.
- Undergraduate degree
- Demonstrating pro-active growth through goal accomplishment
- Psychology, Business, Marketing, Finance or equivalent undergraduate degree
Soft skills (mandatory):
- Extraordinary people skills
- Hungry to learn and practice new skills
- Quick thinking skills and ability to rapidly solve problems in real time
- Have a keen interest in small business and entrepreneurship
- High levels of discipline and conscientiousness – demonstrating the values of personal productivity our company represents