As a Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for compliance related requests from customers
- Acting as the primary point of contact for compliance or security related contractual commitments with customers, prospects, and vendors
- Answering customer security due diligence questions
- Evaluating 3rd party vendors for risk and regulatory compliance
- Understanding privacy regulations such as GDPR, EU-US Privacy Shield, and COPPA
- Working with legal counsel to track and understand changes in regulatory requirements, and their impact to our day to day operations.
- Managing the execution of operational compliance obligations, such as access reviews, penetration tests, vendor reviews, and policy reviews, on at least an annual basis
- Designing, developing, and implementing best practice security controls, policies, standards and procedures
- Organizing and preparing documentation and working cross functionally to gather audit evidence for regular audit events
- Collecting and tracking metrics to evaluate compliance readiness and adherence
- Being an evangelist of the value of a successful compliance, privacy, and risk management program across the organization
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Understands common risks in cloud architecture, SaaS, multi-tenancy, and software development.
- Knows the impact of regulatory changes on day to day operations.
- Loves the intersection of business and technology, and has experience managing risks that intersect with multiple areas of an organization
- You enjoy working outside of your comfort zone
- Fast learner
- Self starter with a passion for moving the needle
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of different cloud providers. You read their SOC reports and know where to look for information
- Security certifications (CISM, CISSP)
Please submit your resume in English. #LI-Remote #LI-MM1