We are looking to hire a Client Experience Lead to join the Contra team. This will be our first hire in this role so we are looking for someone who can partner with the founding team and the Head of Client Experience to support the needs of our Clients and amazing team at Contra. You will be responsible for managing support requests from the Client side, building relationships with Clients, and effectively communicating feedback with our internal team members.
How you’ll add value at Contra
- Provide support to the overall Client Experience by addressing key needs and opportunities for improvement.
- Thrive on hitting metrics-driven goals built around client satisfaction and behavior.
- Communicate seamlessly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze and document client feedback on overall experience, product features, and launches.
- Manage client inquiries and triaging support to appropriate channels.
- Work with the Head of Client Experience to ensure the overall success of the department.
You’ll be successful here if you
- Have 2-3 years of experience in a client-facing role at a fast growing tech startup (must have marketplace experience, bonus for remote experience)
- Are comfortable hitting quotas and closing paid projects for our Clients
- Have strong relationship building and communication skills across all teams and external stakeholders
- Thrive in a remote-first environment
- Are fluent in verbal and written English
How Contra can add value for you
- Remote-first culture
- 100% health coverage for US full-time employees, and health reimbursements for all international contractors
- 401k matching for US full-time employees
- $4,000/year laptop reimbursement + additional equipment, co-working, education, meetup and charity budgets
- No-meeting Wednesdays, and half days every third Friday of the month
- Generous time off + a flexible parental leave
- Annual team wide off-site (our most recent was Nov 2021 in Tulum, Mexico)
- A custom slack emoji, just for you!
Our Interview Process
- Intro Call (15-30 minutes)
- Interview #1 Experience Chat with Hiring Manager (30 minutes)
- Interview #2 Culture Interview (30-45 minutes)
- Interview #3 Paid Case Study + Presentation (30-45 minutes)
- Interview #4 Founder Interview (25 minutes)
- $70k-120k USD ($70k base + commission structure based on reaching targeted goals)
- Equity Value Range: $72,000 – $180,000 USD