Ranked #1 in the San Francisco Business Times Fast 100 List, Uphold is committed to making Web3 easy. As a Web3 financial platform, Uphold serves over 10 million customers in more than 184 countries. It provides businesses and consumers with easy access to financial technology and services. Upholdâs patented âAnything to Anythingâ platform gives end users seamless access to and between digital assets and national currencies and precious metals.Â
As the Copywriter & Content Creator, Blockchain Marketing, youâll help define our voice as we position ourselves and products in the world of payments, blockchain andÂ finance. Working closely with our business owners, sales teams and marketing group, your financial service/crypto/blockchain experience, will ensure youâre able to portray Uphold in the most compelling yet simple way.Â
This role will primarily service our Enterprise and Institutional product offerings with additional support for digital asset listings, marketing and project spotlights. The ability to create content and copy the engages our target audience and positions us as leaders in the space will be essential.Â
This role will be a central part of our go-to-market team and will be responsible for great work on our sites, Linkedin, social channels, sales presentations, newsletters, blogs and more.
A deep understanding of the blockchain ecosystem, Web3 space and digital assets are a must. Experience in B2B writing is essential.
Sample Assignments could Include:
- Weekly blogs for Uphold on Linkedin
- Weekly Interviews on key topics
- Partner announcements & case studies
- Product overviewsÂ
- Sales overviewsÂ
- Speaking decks and speaking support
- Guest articles
- Press releases
- Digital asset spotlights
- Content excerpts for social postings
Background and Skills:
- Blockchain, Web3 and digital asset knowledge
- B2B writing practices and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to express complex ideas in a clear, easy-to-understand manner.
- Experience in working within an agile environment, low time-to-market delivery and high quality
- Experience working with multiple stakeholdersÂ
- Content for Linkedin a plus
- Other content development a plus (sales materials, competitive overviews, video content)
- Proficient storytelling, adept at brand voiceÂ
- Must meet deadlines; be responsive and be able to work full time
- Based in the United States
What we have to offer you
- An amazing work environment in a company that continues to grow, driven by extraordinary and passionate people that keep up innovating and challenging more each day.
- An international team, in a cutting edge field, working on the most fascinating projects.
- Growth and career opportunities, and the chance to be proactive and creative.
- Interesting events that keep you connected with the team and celebrate our success.
- Full benefits, 401k, options, and bonus
Be part of a great company that is revolutionizing financial services. Apply now!
Uphold is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.