Headquarters: New York, United States
Our SDR role is an opportunity for you to make your mark in your sales career. We’re a growing company that needs a sales rockstar to help take us to the next level. You’ll be working closely with the Cradle’s founders. All our sales metrics are pointing in the right direction, and we’re looking for someone to share the load.
The sky’s the limit if you can bring a can-do attitude, an incredible work ethic, excellent communication skills, and an ability to problem solve and think creatively.
Here at Cradle, our mission is simple; it’s at the foundation of everything that we do. We want to make accountants’ lives easier by leveraging technology to free up their time to focus on running the business.
Cradle is a cloud based accounting automation platform that automates the arduous tasks that come with complying with the new lease accounting standards ASC 842 and IFRS 16. Our software standardizes the lease financial reporting process for companies, and not only drastically reduces the opportunity for manual error but also streamlines financial reporting.
As a member of the Cradle SDR team, you will be a critical component to an innovative fast-paced Sales Team. You will drive outbound prospecting campaigns (email, phone calls, & social media) to identify potential customers that would benefit from Cradle’s solution. You will often be the first point of contact with potential customers with the objective to set qualified meetings for a team of Account Executives.
– Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through cold discovery calls, and email campaigns
– Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling
– Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
– Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these accounts to create opportunities
– Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Cradle can solve them
Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (meetings, qualified opportunities, new contacts, etc.)
– Responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in our CRM, Pipedrive
– Conduct high-level conversations with C-Suite executives in prospect accounts
– Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
– A Proven Track Record: 1-3 years of experience in a sales development associate or inside sales role; sales experience in the SaaS space is a plus. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment and who have a proven track record of success in their past roles and experiences.
– Intensely Curious: You thrive on learning new concepts, technologies, personas, and can rapidly absorb and integrate that material into your day to day role
– A Doer: You are driven, self-motivated and a self-starter who brings your ideas to life and takes pride in results. You are resourceful and find ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles.
– You are not fearful of failure and realize that failure is often a step closer to figuring out what works. Taking on complex challenges excites you, even if you need to ask for help or spend some time figuring out where to begin.
– Organized: You are detail-oriented and can juggle having a variety of different projects on your plate at one time because you are good at keeping track of them. You can create structure for yourself to be the most successful.
– A Talented Communicator: You are a “people person” who enjoys communicating with people and has a strong awareness of those around you. You are thoughtful about the ways you communicate and the impression that may have on a client.
– Mission-Driven: You want to use your talents to make the world a better place and you are in a rush to do it.
– Confident but Self-Critical: You are confident in your skills and the quality of your work product. At the same time, you are not afraid to ask for help and want to constantly be improving. You value honest, action-oriented feedback and believe that we can use it as a tool to improve as a team.
– This is a salaried position with bonus + equity
– Health & Wellness: up to $1,000/year you can use for medical, dental, and vision.
– Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home