Headquarters: Creative Force
Fantastic opportunity for a Junior DevOps Jedi to work remotely, helping shape platform architecture at Creative Force, for our flagship products: Award Force and Good Grants. We’re serving hundreds of clients globally, millions of users, and growing.
We’re 35 people— an international team of 16 nationalities, speaking 15 languages, living in 30 cities across 18 countries. A micro-global business, if you like. We’re a fully remote, distributed, work-from-home team— and believe that remote work is the future for tech companies. The roles at Creative Force are fast-paced, challenging, always changing, and lots of fun! If you’re interested in helping us continue to build a great technology company, then this may just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- Have 2+ years of experience in designing, building, and maintaining AWS cloud-based infrastructure.
- Have production experience on Docker and Kubernetes, as well as AWS services like EC2, EKS, S3, CloudFront, RDS, IAM, etc.
- Experience with debugging issues, identifying faults, and enhancing logging of software. As well as creating self-healing, autonomous infrastructure, with monitoring and alerting systems.
- Are experienced in designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines and automation tools for any kind of task.
- Experience with IT infrastructure and systems security, cloud or network systems management, and business continuity is preferred, but not required.
- Experienced in writing code in scripting languages such as Python or Bash.
- Works collaboratively across the entire organisation, balancing the needs of various departments with business pragmatism, managing stakeholder expectations, and tracking the various work streams into and out of your team.
- You’re transparent, articulate, and driven to succeed.
We’re more passionate about enthusiastic, fast learners, eager to continuously learn and improve skills, with care and a real passion for people and technology than somebody that can tick every one of these boxes – ideally, you have a mix of many of the following:
- Experience with PHP technology stacks, including Laravel and WordPress.
- Used to Git, collaborating with other developers and working with other people’s code.
- Knowledge of GitHub Actions, our CI/CD platform.
- Have managed auto-scaling applications and architectures.