Product support Jedi
Important: If you are not based in Australia/New Zealand/AEST+2 timezones, please do not apply.
We won’t accept changing your work hours to suit these timezones. Everyone in the company works during business hours of the country they live in. We strongly believe this is an important factor in employee happiness and work-life balance.
Our support is across email tickets, phone and 1-1 Zoom calls. Once trained, you will take up onboarding and run client meetings to help with issue resolution, best practices and product adoption.
You’ll test and report bugs, put forth considered feedback to product teams; always seeking to improve our products.
We play startup every now and then—new tools implemented as experiments and our processes are always evolving. You’ll be part of this too. If you have a great idea, let’s test it out! We’re not big on bureaucracy, only results. We don’t expect you to be a slave to your chair, but you will need to be flexible.
- You are located somewhere in Australia/New Zealand/AEST+2 timezones
- 3+ years professional experience, preferably in a SaaS support/client facing role
- Native English speaker (or 100% fluent), bi-lingual is a bonus!
- Words like HTML, CSS, JS, API, Integrations, Dev console, staging & production environments, GitHub repo, database queries etc are not alien to you. You don’t need to know how to work them but you must know about them (well enough)
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills and are an excellent communicator, verbal and written
- You love to talk to clients. Four-five meetings a day only makes you more energetic!
- You love solving problems and helping others solve theirs
- You write in well constructed sentences and pay close attention to detail
- You’re curious, and love learning
- You are not shy to upsell or answer “sales-y” questions
- You’re super organised and process oriented. You are comfortable using multiple software applications for various aspects of the role. We have a process for everything!
- You can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team
- Working remotely suits you perfectly, your natural work ethic makes you a high performer!
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions
- Self-driven learning to become a product expert
- Be the first port of call on all inbound support queries via email/tickets, phone and (later) chat
- Run 1-1 Zoom calls with clients to help resolve queries and provide technical consultation
- Adhere to our consistent (and impressive!) first-time-reply metric
- Provide technically accurate responses after carefully testing necessary scenarios
- Work with the engineering team to resolve bugs and follow through with updates
- Identify and report common user issues for product improvement
- Respond quickly (we’re big on speed)
- Able to really listen to people, get to the heart of the issue and see it through to resolution
- Convey appreciation and respect to our clients at all times
- Strive to build trusting relationships based on honesty and transparency