Headquarters: Brisbane, Australia
Creatively Squared connects brands with content creators globally to produce visual content that’s fast, affordable and scalable.
Our mission is to empower and inspire the world’s creatives to do what they love and be paid fairly doing so. As a Sales Development Representative you’ll be a key member of our Revenue Team, you will help make our mission a reality by delivering a pipeline of leads in our key markets, creating project opportunities for creatives and enabling us to continue to scale.
- You’ll be responsible for targeting, engaging and converting new customers. You will work closely with your sales and demand generation teammates to create new leads, qualify opportunities and generate revenue growth.
- Contribute to the success of the company by strategically targeting and penetrating accounts utilising outbound prospecting skills via email, LinkedIn, phone calls, personalised video and whatever other channels you identify as suitable – you’re a hunter who’s not afraid of getting your hands dirty. In addition, you will work to qualify inbound leads to build quality pipelines.
- Conduct high-level conversations with marketers from brand managers through to senior executives in prospect accounts.
- Utilise tools such as Mixmax, Drift, Phantombuster, Sales Navigator, Pipedrive, ContactOut and more to leverage your time and multiply your impact
- You will build on our existing processes, improving and optimising our prospecting strategies
- Natural networker: You’ve done this before in an enterprise SaaS environment, you know how to quickly build relationships with people from various backgrounds, cultures and locations. You’re able to balance short term company priorities with what’s best for our customers and our long term relationship with them
- Researcher: You are experienced with researching markets and individuals to identify the best way to approach prospects
- Communicative: You have great active listening and empathy skills. You can take in other’s ideas and express your own thoughts well via written, phone, video, and in-person communication.
- Professional: You are a hard-working, autonomous individual with a deep sense of responsibility. You manage your tasks and time wisely.
- Learner & Teacher: You love learning and you’re always eager to pass on your new knowledge to other team members. You’re curious and enjoy tackling new challenges.
- Agile: You’ll be joining an early stage company, you need to be adaptable, nimble and able to build out your own systems and processes that may not exist yet
Bonus Points For
- Experience in creative, marketing or advertising industries, familiarity with digital marketing and social media
- You have experience working in a startup environment, in particular martech / adtech
Why Creatively Squared?
- We’re a purpose driven organisation, check out our Manifesto here
- We’re a rare beast – bootstrapped and profitable. We prefer our funding to come from customers
- We are a life-friendly team, balance is one of our core values. We know that people are not machines and each of us leads a family, friends and community filled existence outside of work, as we believe happy team members leads to happy customers and creators
- Who you are is more important than where in the world you’re located. We’re a fully remote team and you could be based anywhere.
- Everyone on the team receives an equity stake through our employee share program, you’re able to choose your preferred mix of salary & equity according to your risk tolerance
- Top brands in SE Asia, US, UK and Australia such as Unilever, AB InBev, Google, Johnson & Johnson, General Mills and many more, leverage Creatively Squared globally to create engaging visuals for modern marketers
- We’re looking for people who align with our values, are dedicated to good work and can add to our team culture