Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
Head of Marketing
Position: Head of Marketing
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Monday to Friday PST
At Credit Repair Cloud, we create products that help Credit Heroes™ to help their clients with their credit, to truly change lives, and make a great living in the process.
Credit Repair Cloud is a B2B SaaS Software that powers over 6,000 credit repair companies. We are the category king in our industry, and our software users have helped over a million consumers to clean their credit, by improving 4ML credit report items and collecting for them over $100ML+ in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to start, run, and grow profitable credit repair businesses and change lives began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup. Today we are a stable, fast-growing (Inc. 5,000) company, winners of multiple ClickFunnel’s 2 Comma Club Awards and 2CCX $10M awards, with over 80 team members around the globe, a growing movement of credit heroes and products that our industry loves.
We are looking for a marketing leader, with a proven track record of executing winning campaigns.
Be responsible for leading the development and execution of the organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives. This is a strategic position and requires the ability to foresee our marketing needs in the future at a high level and also the ability to implement and project manage. This position will be responsible for overseeing lead generation, lead nurture, conversion and upsell.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Culture Code.
- Oversee the marketing department, which includes our Customer Experience team, marketing agencies, etc.
- Work with our VPO to develop our marketing department processes and growth.
- Plan, execute and oversee the implementation of a marketing strategy for new and existing products or services.
- Manage our ad agency and strategize improvements.
- Strategize with our Head of Brand, VP of Innovation and Growth, and our CEO.
- Create and oversee our social media marketing strategy and department.
- Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence.
- Own our website, landing pages, funnels and optimize them regularly.
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs and ROI and make adjustments.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using predetermined KPIs.
- Stay updated on new marketing methodologies and promote internal conversations about changes that need to be made, tracking methods, shifts in marketing trends, etc.
We’re an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you’ll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Credit Repair Cloud.
- We have clear and consistent communication with our marketing contractors.
- We are marketing to our ideal avatar in a way that is consistent, on-brand, and converting.
- All marketing campaigns and initiatives are produced on-time, following the plan and strategy.
- We have clear marketing plans, systems, processes, and KPIs that are being followed.
- We have a clear understanding of how each marketing campaign is working, its results, and how well it is being optimized.
- Market trends are constantly being reviewed and reported on so we can ensure we are always putting out the most effective marketing efforts.
- Clear and consistent messaging across all digital channels and platforms.
- 6+ years of intense, real-life, marketing experience.
- As we have so far modeled Clickfunnels closely, a plus if you understand Clickfunnel’s marketing strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are assertive, with excellent project management skills. You have the ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- You are a flexible and resourceful problem solver and tackle any kind of setback and obstacle.
- You have excellent research skills to analyze our current process, understand our products and our customers, and create marketing campaigns that are based on numbers and facts.
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word “cloudy” somewhere in your video).
- Be able to emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and be present for the team.
- You welcome change and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working with a technology / SaaS startup is a big plus.
- Prior experience working with remote teams is a must.
Why Work Here?
- Do work that changes lives. Watch this 3-minute video from our founder explaining our mission: https://vimeo.com/374790088 And about our company: https://wi.st/35h0tUw
- Here’s what our customers say: https://vimeo.com/304728785 | https://vimeo.com/355342328 https://www.trustpilot.com/review/creditrepaircloud.com & https://tinyurl.com/CRC-Google-Reviews
- Grow with a passionate team: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/about-us
- Full-time position in a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
- Freedom to work from anywhere. Though we do ask that you’ll be around during PST, you will have flexibility with your schedule.
- Generous paid time off plus US holidays.
- Competitive pay and a chance to get into the company’s profit-sharing plan.
- A highly collaborative environment and a real chance contribute.
- We hire for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and attitude. No matter what race, gender, religion, the language we speak, who we date or love, we are all equal here. [Culture Code]